⚠️|9

═════════•°•🖤•°•═════════

"Shut up or we'll get caught!" hissed Hyunjin as a moan escaped Jisung's lips and his fingers clawed into the pink-haired guy's shoulders to get the hold he needed, while he's knees threaten to give up.

Hyunjin sat kneeling in front of the younger as his fingers deftly undid the troublesome belt and his lips spread hungry kisses on Jisung's bare lower belly.

"I-I wasn't the one who dragged you into the classroom!" groaned Jisung with a heavy breath, and you could hear clearly that the younger one was irritated by Hyunjin's comment.

With a dirty grin on his face, Hyunjin looked up and could see the mess he had made. Jisung's head was leaning into his neck as he leaned back slightly against the table, his lips slightly parted as his chest rose unusually fast.

Without further hesitation, Hyunjin yanked down Jisung's jeans and boxers and immediately licking his lips, driving Jisung crazy. Hyunjin kissed Jisung's thighs and around his member teasingly, eliciting an impatient sigh from Jisung.

"D-don't tease me!" the brown-haired boy whined, noticing his abdomen tightening with arousal and slowly losing patience.

"Don't be so impatient, princess." with soft kisses on Jisung's inner thigh, Hyunjin whispered against the younger's sensitive skin.

Hyunjin loved to provoke Jisung, wanting nothing more than to see the look of despair on Jisung's face when he didn't get what he wanted. But since Hyunjin didn't want to deny Jisung what he wanted, Hyunjin made short work of it and took Jisung's whole length in his mouth all at once.

As soon as Jisung felt the warmth around his member, he let out a deep moan and immediately the pleasure flowed through his body.

Hyunjin's tongue played around Jisung's dick and started sucking on it. Jisung flinched in shock for a moment, but then relaxed again and curled his fingers in Hyunjins pink hair.

Slowly Hyunjin moved his head up and down and let his tongue circle around Jisung's length again and again. Sometimes faster, sometimes slower while Jisung's moans grew louder and Hyunjin slowly got victorious that someone would catch them both.

"Hyunjin... I-" Jisung announced his orgasm, which only made Hyunjin get himself faster.
That was enough to make the younger boy cum. With a loud moan, Jisung came in the older's mouth and Hyunjin swallowed it all down to leave no trace.

With a grin on his face, Hyunjin licked his lips and stood up while Jisung was still leaning heavily against the table.

"New record." Hyunjin teased the blue-haired boy, who immediately started rolling his eyes and pulling up his boxers and jeans.