🖤|8

═════════•°•🖤•°•═════════

"I'm going to call it a night!" the Australian announced as he put on his jacket and reached for his backpack, which was placed in the back room of the café. Mina wished him a safe journey home and a relaxing evening before the Australian disappeared from the café and made his way to the supermarket.

It was already dawn and the fresh evening air filled Felix's lungs. The blond-haired boy wanted nothing more than to finally be at home in his bed.

Arriving at the supermarket, Felix rummaged out of his jacket pocket the little shopping list he had written down before school started. The Australian's parents were never home due to their constant business trips, so Felix was more on his own most of the time. This included cooking after school and taking care of the household.

In short, Felix lived alone in his parents' large estate and only got to see them every few weeks.

With a sigh, Felix, as always, reached for the instant noodles, since like every other day, he didn't really feel like getting into the kitchen to prepare anything. Felix loved to bake, but when it came to cooking a real meal he tended to opt for the ready-made noodles that could be bought in paper cups.

"That doesn't look like a balanced diet to me."

Felix winced as he suddenly heard a voice behind him and dropped the instant noodles he was about to put in his shopping basket in shock. Wide-eyed, the Australian turned around and looked into the grinning face of the person he actually wanted to see now at the very least.

"C-changbin..." with his head tilted, Felix eyed his counterpart, who was wrapped in a black hoodie, almost covering half his face.

"You better eat something real." with a smile on his lips Changbin bent down to pick up the dropped instant noodles that Felix had dropped in shock. He handed them to him and put his hands in his front hoodie pockets.

Felix blinked a few times in surprise, as he was absolutely unfamiliar with this kind of Changbin, and most of all, he would never have expected the black-haired heartbreaker to be interested in him.

"Thanks..." mumbled Felix a bit embarrassed and a slight pink on his cheeks as he put the instant noodle back into his shopping basket.

Changbin continued to just stand silently in front of the Australian, avoiding eye contact as best he could, looking somewhat haphazardly around the counter as the silence began to feel oppressive in the extreme.

"If I could buy you dinner, you could get something much better than these instant noodles."

At Changbin's offer, Felix's eyes widened and he slowly turned to the black-haired man. Felix tried to detect a spark of sarcasm in Changbin's expression, but there was nothing.

Was he really serious?

"Y-you mean a date?" stammered Felix a little overwhelmed to himself, noticing how his heart started to beat in his chest. Even though Felix knew perfectly well that he shouldn't feel this way, he still couldn't do anything about that tingling feeling in his stomach.

"If you think of it as a date, I guess it is a date." shrugging his shoulders, Changbin began to chuckle and looked into his counterpart's flushed face, which only made Felix's freckles stand out even more. Changbin had always had a weakness for those freckles that looked like stars, but he would never admit that.

"W-well... I have to go now, then. See ya!" before Changbin could even react Felix had already scurried past him and took flight. Felix was so embrassed that he couldn't stand in front of Changbin anymore and saw escape as the only way out.

Changbin stood perplexed on the same spot for a while, until a giggle escaped his lips.

"You're something else Lee Felix."

ˑ༄ؘ🖤 ۪۪۫۫▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ 🖤༄ؘ ˑ

"Oh come on, you're cheating!" annoyed, Chan tossed the controller aside as Minho beat him at Mario Kart for the 5th time now. After Minho was done with his punishment, he made his way to Chan's house where he and Hyunjin were already waiting for him to gamble.

"It's called being good, Chan." the black-haired one mocked his buddy, who annoyedly reached for the bowl of chips that was sitting on the glass table in front of him.
"Whatever." with rolled eyes, Chan put the bowl back on the table and propped his elbow on the back of the sofa while supporting his head with his hand and looking over at his black-haired friend.

"How did it go with Seungmin?"

"What do you mean?" somewhat confused at Chan's statement, Minho looked to him and tilted his head as a smirk crept onto the older's lips.
"Don't take me for a fool, I know exactly what's going on between you two."

"There's nothing going on at all. It's all just a game." Minho stated, closing his eyes as a sigh that had been stuck in his throat for far too long left his lips.

"Of course it's all just a game..." interjected Hyunjin, who looked at his friend incredulously and immediately got a nasty look.

"You better worry about Jisung. That you fell in love with that cheeky squirrel is still a mystery to me." Minho shot back, silencing the blond-haired man.

"Someone's in a bad mood." chuckled Chan, eyeing the pissed off Minho with amusement, who immediately threw a pillow at his friend.

"If you're getting on my nerves!" with rolled eyes, Minho sank further into the sofa and looked at the TV on which Chan's defeat could still be seen.

"And where is Changbin anyway?"

"I don't know, he should have been back by now..." questioning, Hyunjin looked to the closed door that Changbin had left about 40 minutes ago to get some snacks. But before the three friends could think any more, a key was heard being inserted into the lock, and the door opened a short time later to reveal a young man dressed in black.

"There you are!" exclaimed Chan and turned to Changbin, who took off his jacket and shoes and stood in the living room a short time later.

"Sorry, took a while." explained Changbin, tossing the snacks to Hyunjin and Minho, who caught them.

"And what kept you?" Minho pecked in with raised eyebrows, and could immediately see the smirk on Changbin's lips as he settled down on the sofa next to Hyunjin.

"I just met Felix."

"Felix? The Lee Felix who's friends with Seungmin and barely speaks?"

Changbin just nodded mutely and reached for the pack of snacks to help himself.

"You should leave the poor boy alone." Chan shook his head uncomprehendingly, and Changbin just shrugged at his statement.
"Why should I? He's a good pastime besides you don't stay away from that Jeongin guy either." caught, Chan looked to the side and mumbled something unintelligible while Changbin smiled triumphantly.

"Because he might like you? Don't tell me you haven't noticed that yet." stunned, Hyunjin looked at the black-haired guy, who shoved a salt stick into his mouth and started chewing. He seemed to think for a moment until he then looked to the television screen and the corners of his mouth twitched up slightly.

"Who said I didn't noticed that?"

═════════•°•🖤•°•═════════