🖤|13

═════════•°•🖤•°•═════════

"Put me down!" quenched the drunken Jisung who hit with all his strength against the back of the older, who dragged him like a potato sack up the stairs and conceded funny looks.

It looked like Hyunjin was going to kidnap the younger one, but that was absolutely not the case. The pink hairy guy had every effort to bring Jisung to a room so that he could sober up in peace.

It was a miracle that Jisung hadn't started to strip half naked and lay down a table dance on the next free table.

No matter how drunk Jisung was it always ended with him getting out of all his clothes and putting on a great show for every thirsty man, which Hyunjin didn't like at all.

Yes, Jisung and Hyunjin were not together. They were friends in a way and that included sex.

Jisung and Hyunjin knew each other from school days, but they were never so close that they called themselves friends. They were just schoolmates who met from time to time, be it to fuck or to gamble. One of the two was always it and didn't follow without the other - so it was a win win situation for both of them.

But unfortunately, Hyunjin had never counted on the fact that one day he would fall in love with the spirited Jisung, who thinks more with his dick than anyone else.

For a year now, the two had been having this strange sex relationship and with each passing day, Hyunjin's feelings for the younger one grew until he could no longer hide and deny them. It was torture for him to be rejected by Jisung every time and to see him shamelessly flirting with others in front of him.

But they were just fuck buddies.

Hyunjin had no reason to be jealous.

But he was so desperate to feel Jisung's closeness that he even started to hurt himself. Jisung would never return his feelings and yet he got into bed with Jisung every time and satisfied his high sex drive.

It was enough for Hyunjin as long as he at least had that. Even if it was just sex.

It was enough.

"Now stop squirming!" Hyunjin hissed and threw the wriggling Jisung onto the soft bed beneath him. The latter immediately got up and crossed his arms with a pout on his face.

"Now sleep before you do something you'll regret." sighed Hyunjin annoyed and Jisung just snorted demonstratively.

"I'm not tired." the younger stated and pushed himself out of bed to walk past Hyunjin.