🖤|11

═════════•°•🖤•°•═════════

For Seungmin, the weekend came sooner than expected and yet he couldn't really look forward to it. While others were rushing out of school, Seungmin was procrastinating every second of his time.

He really didn't feel like going to the party today, which he was obviously forced to attend.

Yet there he was. Next to his friends in front of a huge mansion that was three times the size of his house. That Jackson's parents were one of the richest business people in Seoul was known to everyone and the famous head boy took every opportunity to show off his home to the whole school and use it as a party hut.

The music was so loud that the muffled bass could be heard from outside, while the splashing of water and laughter could be heard in the garden.

"Can't we just go home and have a movie night?" Jeongin whined, slumping his shoulders and looking disinterestedly at the house in front of him with colourful LED lights ringing out of the windows.

"Oh come on, it'll be fun. Jackson is having one of the most awesome house parties ever." Jisung attempted to speak some cheer to the youngest.

"But that doesn't mean we have to be there too." Seungmin rolled his eyes and stroked his brown hair, which he had styled back. While Seungmin didn't really feel like going to the party, it still didn't stop him from throwing on a party outfit. He opted for a black silk shirt and black skinny jeans that fit perfectly around his legs.

"How about you stop complaining and go inside instead?" before anyone could say anything Felix pushed his friends towards the door where the first students were already stumbling out drunk.

As soon as the door opened, the smell of sweat and alcohol came up and the air was almost unbearable. It was as if a thick cloud stretched over the people, taking away any chance of breathing.

Seungmin frowned at the unpleasant smell and tried not to breathe in too much of the poisonous gases, while Jisung and Felix walked ahead to look for a place and pulled Jeongin along behind them.

It wasn't long before Chan was seen waving to the group and Jisung immediately headed towards him with his friends in tow.
"Where are the rest of you?" Jisung looked questioningly at the empty seat that was next to Chan.

"Hyunjin went to get something to drink and Minho fucked off straight upstairs." Changbin explained and Jisung nodded in understanding.

Everyone could already guess what Minho was up to in the dormitories. That he was popular with each sex was hard to miss. Every time he walked through the school corridors, you could see everyone drooling over him.

After a few minutes Hyunjin arrived with a couple of shot glasses and a large bottle of alcohol that would definitely give everyone a hangover. While everyone drank their shots to the fullest, Seungmin only sipped from his glass now and then and didn't really contribute much to the conversation except for a few approvals or a silent nod.