🖤|4

═════════•°•🖤•°•═════════

After Seungmin was in the bathroom longer than he wanted, he almost missed his next class due to Minho's insinuating play and then had to explain to his best friend Felix what he was doing in the bathroom for so long. Of course, Seungmin had to come up with the stupidest white lie on earth and made the older seriously know that he had eaten something wrong and was then but already interrupted by his blond-haired friend, because he wanted to hear absolutely nothing of Seungmin's feigned stomach problems.

"You've been all tense since noon today, is something wrong?" Jisung looked skeptically at his friend, who was pulling his shirt over his head to get ready for swim class, just like the others in the cabin.

"Our friend here had some intestinal problems." chuckled Felix devilishly, looking over at Seungmin, whose whole face fell. Obviously it had all been a white lie, but it still triggered a certain embarrassment in him that the Australian boy just brought up the subject like that and then so loudly that the rest of the guys in the locker room almost heard it.

"Well, I didn't really want to know that much..." with a slight disgusted tone in his voice, Jisung shook his head and reached into his bag to pull out his swim trunks.

"I didn't know stomach problems were related to new hickeys?" Jeongin, sneaky as he was, noticed Seungmin's lie and grinned from ear to ear while Felix and Jisung looked at each other with widened eyes until their eyes fell on the panicked Seungmin who was just about to wring the youngest's neck.

The brown-haired boy cursed inwardly that he hadn't noticed how Minho had actually managed to leave another stupid mark on his already decorated neck with his stupid turn-on attempt.

Desperate and annoyed at the same time, Seungmin expelled the air, knowing that he couldn't get out of the act without telling his friends the real truth.

"It was Minho, okay?!" hissed Seingmin, but so quietly that only his three friends could hear, all of whom had different facial expressions. While Felix looked at him in shock, Jeongin and Jisung could be seen struggling not to burst out laughing.

"So you two just disappeared into the restroom to-" before Jisung could speak further, the brown-haired boy had already shut him up, giving him a death stare that was supposed to make Jisung KNOW that if he wanted to live a few more years, he should shut up now.

"I still can't believe you let Lee Minho, of all people, get to you." Still a bit taken aback, the Australian blinked a few times.

"How many times do I have to tell you this: I was drunk and that earlier was totally not planned!" Seungmin's voice was still in the same quiet tone as before, afraid someone might actually catch something of the conversation.

"Then why are you blushing?" with waggling eyebrows, Jisung eyed his obviously embarrassed friend, who stood in front of him with his jaw hanging open.
"Fuck you guys!" annoyed with everything, Seungmin turned away from his friends, could still hear themselves starting to giggle.