🖤|5

═════════•°•🖤•°•═════════

After swimming practice, Seungmin immediately disappeared into the cabin and wasted no time disappearing into the shower. After the little altercation with Minho, the younger one was more than just loaded and a hot shower was the only thing that could calm him down now.

Seungmin let the hot water slide down his skin, feeling the warmth relax his muscles and his body feel light as a feather. With a sigh, Seungmin closed his eyes and laid his head back to let the warm water touch his face.

"Seungmin? We're leaving, how much longer are you going to be in there?" called Jisung's voice through the shower stall, waiting impatiently with Felix and Jeongin at the entrance of the showers as they were about to head home.

"You guys can go ahead without me, I'll see you tomorrow!" called back Seungmin opening his eyes again, hanging his head as he listened to the sound of the running water.

"Alright, see you tomorrow then!" called back Jisung and Jeongin and Felix also said their goodbyes until then the sound of a closed door sounded.

Seungmin brushed his wet hair out of his face and sighed comfortably at the feeling of warmth settling around him, the steam dancing around his body and rising upward, fogging the shower stall.

Seungmin noticed how he relaxed inside, forgetting for a moment the reason for his tense state and able to concentrate on something else for once.

This peace didn't last long when he heard someone enter the shower stalls. Inwardly, Seungmin started cursing and stroked his face, then turned off the running water to step out of the shower. He tied his towel around his hips and then turned to the door to open it.

As soon as he gave the dark gray stall door a push, he saw someone standing in front of him. At first he only saw the lower part of the body, the trained calves and the white towel that covered the private part of the person in front of him, until his eyes moved further up the defined body, tracing with his gaze the individual contours of the trained body and then he could see into the face of his counterpart.

"What are you doing here?" when Seungmin realized who was standing in front of him, he immediately noticed again how his whole body tensed, how his voice had a deprecating undertone and how his inner self was just screaming to punch a certain person.

"Taking a shower?" chuckled Minho, who found it more than amusing how annoyed Seungmin was standing in front of him, his brown eyes filled with hatred that was directed at him alone. His muscles were tensed from bottom to top, and once again Minho had the honor of examining Seungmin's pulsating carotid artery, which he found incredibly hot from the start - though Minho would never admit that.