The date

This one is kind of cheesy

Edrics pov

The next few days came and went with no sign of Hunter. To be honest i was kind of worried about him, what with belos being abusive and all.

I had even looked for him in the woods a couple of times but to no avil.

That evening, a week from our last interaction i was starting to lose hope.

Just then a blue streak appered on the horizon. The figurewas barreling toward me at top speed.

I squinted at the figure. Hunter?
Hunter was nearing my widow way to fast and there was no way he could stop in time.

Just as he was about to hit the window he evaporated, appering behind me.

"Hey Ed."

"Hunter, where have you bee-" i let out a gasp. Hunter had dressed up. He was wearing knee high black boots, grey pants and a tight blue tank top that showed off his musclar arms.

"Sorry i couldent come sooner, belos gave me a bunch of chores so i couldent sneak off again." He paused, nodicing that was staring at him. "Enjoying the view?"

"So what if i am?" I blushed, "you look great by the way."

"So are we going or what?" Hunter blushed. I looked down at my ratty sweater.

"Gimmie a sec." I said pulling the shirt over my head.

"Hold up what-" Hunter said, face turning pink and covering his eyes.

I laughed, pulling on a clean blue shirt with speckels of gold.

Hunters pov

I wanted to go out with edric. But hear i was watching him change his shirt. In front of me. What kind of game was he trying to play?

And then i cought a glimps of his muscular back through my fingers and gulped. Why was he so beautiful?

"Now are you ready?" I asked, putting on a mask of confidance.

"Yup." Edric said, smiling at me, "lets go.

Rascle hovered next to us and i climbed on.

"Well?" I asked Edric, who was just standing there.

"Right." He said, climbing on behind me. I cleared my throat,

"Your gonna have to hold on..." i told him. I felt his face heat up as he scooted closer to me, putting his arms around my waist. I smiled to myself, as i guided Rascle out the window. Then, as soon as we were in open air i speed forward, forcing Edric to hold on tighter.

Edrics Pov

Going fast so i have to hold onto you. I thought to myself. Celever boy. Not that i minded though. It was actually quite exhilarating, soaring through the sky holding onto a hot date.

I buried my red face in his back, why was i falling so hard for a guy i just met?

"Were hereee." Hunter said in his stupidly attractive voice. I opened my eyes and saw that were next to a little cafe. "Ive only came hear a few times, but they have good stuff soo..."

"Ok awsome." I said climbing off the staff.

Hunter cleared is throat again and put his arm out for me. I took it nervosly and we strolled inside.

"Hello folks, im pepper. have a seat anywhere you would like and ill be with you in a second. The witch bowed and stepped into the kitchen.

"So where are we gonna sit?" I asked him.

Hunter led my to a table in the back next to a little fireplace.

"So.." said awkwardly, "how have you been?"

"Ive never been better. How bout you?"

"Not bad i guess," i said looking at the menu, "but i definitely got better when you showed up."

"Guess i just have that effect on people..." Hunter said flirtatiously.

"Ppftt." I laughed, "you wish."

We lapsed into scilence for a minute before hunter spoke.

"But seriously, thanks for being hear. Since you showed up i felt like theirs more to life then suffering." He reached across the table and put his hand over mine.

I looked into his ruby eyes, "be honest i thought you werent coming..."

"Im sorry for making you wait." He said, "please dont hate me for it."

"Never." I smiled. Hunter looked at me, he was smiling. It was different from the ones i saw before. It was hopeful.

"You mean it?" Hunter asked earnestly.

"Of course." I replyed, giving his hand a squeeze.

"Ahem." Somone said. I looked up. It was pepper holding a clipboard. "Are you lovebirds ready ot order or what?

------------------------------------------------------

Pepper is my toh oc btw.

What do you folks think about the story so far?
If you have any suggestions about what i should do next please put them in the comments :)

Thx for reading - 207