Enrollment

Hunters pov

"Eda..." I said, sticking my head through the door. "I have a proposal."

"Oh and what's that?" Eda asked, looking up from a map.

"Do you think its a good idea for me to get enrolled into Hexide?"  Eda frowned.

"Its a great idea actually, the only problem is that belos will be keeping a closer eye on everyone now that you escaped."  I winced, yeah that was gonna be a problem.

"Your right, i should lay low for a while."

"Wait!" Eda gasped, "That's what belos thinks your gonna do. He won't expect you to show up in the open this early. Its risky, but it might just throw him off your scent. I can enroll you tommarow if you want."

I grinned, "Yes! thank you Eda that would be awesome!"

"Glad your exited kid, now go change your shirt, you have ice scream on it."

"heyyy hunter." Luz said, tapping me on the shoulder. "Couldn't help but overhear..."

"And?" I asked raising an eyebrow at them.

"You! at Hexide?! how exiting! how scandalous!" She said, wiggling her fingers.

"Scandalous?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Nevermind that sad boi, i have a lot to prepare you for." Luz sat me down on the floor of her room, notebook in hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked, slightly nervous.

"First, what coven track do you want to join?"

"I haven't really thought about that, illusions i guess?"

"Aww so you can hang out with Edric..." I blushed as Luz jotted some stuff down on the paper.

"It's not that!" I protested blushing.

"Sure lover boi, next question.."

. . .

The next day rolled around and before i knew it Eda was dragging me out of bed and out the door. I yawned, trying to wake myself up and looked over at the sunrise. I had slept in the past few days so it was a bit weird seeing the sunrise again.

"Remember Hunter, if anything goes wrong just yell for me and ill swoop in and save you." Eda said as we neared the school, "Belos attack, bully's, need help with a prank, social anxiety, ill be there."

"Thanks Eda." I smiled, "but I'll be fine."

Edrics pov

I was sitting in my homeroom. Bored. Emeria didn't show up so I didn't really have anyone to talk to first hour.

Just then Hunter walked in, wearing a brand new illusionist uniform.

I grinned. He looked handsome as fuck in it of course. "Hey Hunter!" I waved.

"Hey Ed." He said, sitting down next to me, "there's so many people my age I'm kinda scared."

"Aw don't worry about it babe, just smile and wave." I replied confidently. Hunter blushed.

"Ok..."

I honestly didn't expect him to actually start attending school, it was wishful thinking and now that he was hear I was nervous too. How would the other students treat him? Would he be ok?
All my questions were answered by lunchtime. Hunter had done great so far and everyone seemed to like him. Maybe even a little too much. He kept being swept away from me and into randome conversations. To be honest I was beginning to feel a bit jealous.

. . .

"Ed, sorry about that." Hunter said, coming up next to me. "Ed? You look upset."

"It's just-" I pouted, "If you get a giant group of friends, will you ditch me?"

"Of course not!" He gasped, he even looked a bit offended. "I'm just getting to know people, I wouldn't ditch you for anyone. Besides..." Hunter grinned, showing his fangs and putting his hand under my chin flirtatiously, "your fucking hot Ed, if I ditched you I would miss out all all this good shit." He ruffled my hair up.

I turned red, and shoved him off, "thanks Goldie.." Hunter laughed and kissed my nose.

"Now come on, let's go find a seat."

My gay brain died on the spot as I lead Hunter to the table Em and I usually sat at. Why was he being so ....forward? Was that the word for it? Idk my brain wasn't working.

"Wow Ed, I guess Amity isn't the only tomato in the family." Emeria teased, shoving my arm.

"Good for you I like tomato's." Hunter winked at me.

"In that case meet me at the owl house and ill give you a treat." I shot back, two could play this game.

Hunter blushed, "see you there then."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know how to write flirting I'm sorry 
Pic of Hunter in Illusionist uniform on my Instagram bc the insert image feature isn't working for some reason.

art_dump207