Epolague

Nobody's pov

It had been a long time since Hunter clawthorn met his boyfriend and things couldn't be better between them.

Edrics pov

"Wow Goldie, why are you so dressed up?" I asked, slightly confused. Hunter was wearing a dark blue colors shirt and new brown pants. His nails were also painted with gold polish.

"Come on babe, let's go on a walk..." He said this with a slight smirk as he extended his and and pulled me up from my chair. I blushed, he looked stunning. And I looked like shit...

"No, you look perfect." Hunter grinned, practically reading my mind. Now follow me.

Hunter led me out of our little house outside bonesburrow and led me up to the forest.

"Why?" I asked, as he grabbed my hand, pulling me off the main trail.

"You still dont remember?" He grinned, "it's our fifth anniversary, and this..." He paused to sweep back the foliage, "is where we met."

I gasped, how could I forget? I looked over the little clearing, it had hardly changed at all..

"Yup, it started hear. you were alone, I was depressed and alone..." I smiled. I remembered that day like it was yesterday.

"Yup, and we haven't been alone since..." I nudged him gently.

Hunter too a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"Edric blight." Hunter got down on one knee and took out a gold ring, set with a gem the color of his eyes and I gasped, "Edric, you never need to be alone again. And I will always be their for you no matter what happens. That being said... will you be my husband?" Hunter looked up at me with his wide, Ernest, sparking eyes.

My eyes filled with tears as I pulled a ring out of my pocket. "I've been wanting to ask you but I get so nervous..." I said, hands shaking a little as I gave him the gold ring with blue crystals, "Yes, I do want to be your husband, and I want you to be mine." Hunters eyes filled with tears as we exchanged rings.

Hunter stood up, and wiped his eyes. "Fuck I was so nervous..." He laughed, "Titan Edric, I love you so much."

I pulled him closer to me , "I love you too Goldie..."

________________________________________________________________________________________

It's the end! I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it, I'll update you if I make another goldric book but until then, I love you all :)

-Roi

P.s

My Instagram is chocolate_chip207 I post lots of goldric art on it.