.027

.027

there comes a time when you have to choose between things you always thought was your first choice in everything

there comes a time when you have to choose between things you always thought was your first choice in everything. and those times can be the most conflicting especially when lives where on the line. with the saltzmans being trapped in the prison world still, augustine unconscious and landon missing hope had to make moves, and moves quick. keeping in mind that gemini parker was still out there somewhere and probably freeing her father. so she moved as quick as she could that night.

gemini parker roamed around until she found her father chained to a post, when she tried to touch the chains it burned her as if the chains were bound with something. she looked at her father, for him to say anything to try to get their solution. but when she studied her father's face something was off, it was something she had never seen on him: defeat. as kai parker looked at his daughter he worried, because he knew he was going to be gone in a little, and she would have to fend for herself. something kai always hated doing. "you don't need to get revenge, no matter how much it hurts, i had this coming for a while, way since you were born." kai told his daughter and gemini just looked at her dad, trying to hold back her tears.

"i can get you out, just tell me a spell." gemini begged her father, she didn't want to be alone. but kai thought about the future and how they would be doing nothing but running and they would be out for gemini next and he couldn't have that. "you need to be nice to your sister, i know it's going to be something you might need to adjust to but you need to. and your mother, if you see her don't blame her for your anger it was my fault for creating you and it was very selfish of me. but i would do it all over again." kai told his daughter. gemini held her tears back and just hugged her father, not caring about the chains burning her father.

and for the first time gemini was vulnerable, so vulnerable that augustine had managed to sneak behind her and kai allowed it. augustine didn't seem upset for gemini's actions today but sympathetic as if she heard everything kai had to say to his daughter. augustine put her hand on gemini's shoulder. "alaric is coming for him, you're not going to want to be here for it." augustine had managed to recover from her dark magic and beat alaric to the barn, but she saw him dragging along a sword on the ground creating sparks. augustine thought it was a bit dramatic, but then again kai killed his wife and left alaric for dead multiple times.

gemini held her father tight still trying to remember the moment as long as she could because now she knew, she wouldn't see him for a while. "gemini, go with her." kai urged his daughter not wanting her to see anything. gemini halted, slapping augustine's hand away from her shoulder.

augustine didn't really think of anything when she passed out. the prison world was destroyed but her magic was still intact and she seemed okay. well that's what she thought. in the bathroom getting ready for bed, she was brushing her teeth, looking at the mirror. her eyes were pitch black, her veins missing under her eyes. it was her magic, and it was turning. some type of dark magic took place in the prison world and she had to consume it all. saving her friends and not really thinking of the consequences this was a price she had to pay. "well that's not good." gemini looked at her sister's reflection too, from their room. augustine turned around quickly slamming the door with her magic.