.010

before this chapter starts. remember comment. COMMENT. i like reading them and they ease me to update frequently. and vote.

.010.

"da na na na na, my baby

"da na na na na, my baby. you've been a bad man. i'm losing my mind."

"we've never made it this far." lizzie smiled to the girls as they walked around exploring the most they could, trying to see how they could get out. just as lizzie said something there was a high pitch sound, lizzie and augustine looked over to hope. she was standing on a box. augustine let out a whine before they were rebooted. the girls didn't gasp this time, used to the sensation of restarting they just sat up. "a land mine? really? what's wrong with this decade?' hope wondered aloud.

"reaganomics? recreational cocaine? jams?" lizzie began to list reasons why the eighties in her opinion, the beginning of failure of humanity. "if only there was a secret or-or a clue." hope sighed out. they looked everywhere and there was no sign of one, or the woman that put them there. augustine was starting to get ignored of dying every five seconds, and she wondered if that's how landon felt every time he got himself killed.

"unless you see a clue store around here, hope, then i don't think..." lizzie trailed off following hope's gaze along with augustine. "of course there's one." augustine growled getting up to her feet ready to hurt someone or something as she headed to the store.

"has she always been that angry?" lizzie whispered to hope as they let augustine walk forward. hope shook her head violently, knowing that augustine was always bubbly and snarky when it came to missions. but this one? maybe it was her breaking point. augustine pushed open the door of the store, hope and lizzie following behind her. augustine was happy to see the woman that put them there, so she could beat her to death.

"you." augustine growled but lizzie and hope caught her before she could tear her apart. they needed their hint. "oh, hey. looking for something?" the woman questioned as she turned on the sign, a video game noise coming from the sound too. hope stepped forward, trusting lizzie to hold augustine back.

"yeah. how do we get out of here?"

"and why are we in our grandparent's decade?"

"and how much of a death wish you got going for you?"

the blonde woman smiled at the questions until augustine's and she somewhat stepped back afraid what she could do. "oh, yeah. sorry. it;s the only decade i know. turns out you miss a lot of pop culture when guys in black suits drop you into a giant pit of goo. as for getting out of here goes, uh, you don't. you play the game until my pet feeds on you, and then you die. for reals. this game was specifically designed to kill beautiful maidens, so, i'd say it's a pretty good fit." she explained, mentioning malivoire took augustine by surprise.
"i'm married." augustine lied wanting to see what was going to happen and the woman only deadpanned her. augustine sighed putting her hands up, surrendering herself. "oh. so glad we stopped in. let's go." lizzie told the girls. they were already to leave but the lady stopped them.