.009

.009.

"fighting to keep us together, hope it's worth it's a try

"fighting to keep us together, hope it's worth it's a try."

"yes i can see you, am i not suppo- your clothes. are you dead?" augustine cut herself off as looked down to his outdated clothes. he only smiled at her, picking up her hand he kissed it. "i'm sebastian and you are?" he questioned. augustine only narrowed her eyes at him as he did so and mg slapped augustine's hand out of his grasp as he leaned forward.

"augustine." she kept her last name short, not sure if he would've known her parents and he just smiled and nodded. "a pretty name for a pretty girl. how do you become friends with such... company?" sebastian trailed off with a smile looking at mg who almost growled at him. augustine still sat on the edge of the bed while sebastian stood in front of her and smiled down upon her. she was getting some serious killer vampire vibes. he still stared at her.

"mg and i met here, at school." augustine answered and she noticed his glance at her as if he was amazed by her and she only awkwardly laughed. "you look like you belong in the fifteen-hundreds. you're not used to seeing brown people without a messa, huh?" augustine questioned only making mg laugh but covering it with a cough.

"i don't think i understand." sebastian looked to mg and augustine wondering what he could be laughing about. augustine nodded looking at mg then sebastian. "of course you don't. i think i should be going. i didn't know you were here, i apologize. i can catch mg on a different time..." augustine scooted over so she could stand up to her feet.

"gus, you don't have to go." mg went to stop her, he barely had time with her. despite their time being her yelling at him and ready to bite him, he missed her and would take any form of attention he could get. augustine was already at the door. "no that's fine, goodbye sebastian. see you later, mg." augustine told the boys before leaving the room.

once the door closed. "i'm confused do you love elizabeth or augustine?" sebastian took a seat back in the chair in the corner. "that's none of your business and thank you for scaring her away, it's like i see her all the time!" mg's tone was dripping off sarcasm and he only groaned into the pillow.

augustine furrowed her eyebrows when her phone rang, and when she picked it up she saw it was freya. she only talked to her a couple times, discussing grimoires. however, freya didn't seem to like augustine when they met. freya knew that augustine knew more than what she said about the mysterious girl in the pictures. "weird hearing from you, now." augustine answered the phone.

hope wondered who it was and augustine just put the phone on speaker and once hope saw the contact name her breath hitched. she missed her aunt, so much. she missed her family and envied augustine, how she could talk to them, how she was known by them. but she was glad that she had a safe place over the summer. "yeah, davina and kol informed me that your parents found you and you're using your magic again." freya sighed out in the phone bringing shock to hope.