.014

.014

"didn't even notice no punches there to roll with

"didn't even notice no punches there to roll with."

augustine walked behind the twins through the park, she had been having a long morning with tagging along with them, she wasn't ready to see hope yet but here she was. "reporting for portal duty! i brought backup." lizzie told hope. hope looked to josie and augustine. the witches relationships weren't the best. josie, lizzie and augustine took a seat. josie being the farthest away from hope and augustine taking a seat next to her, and lizzie sitting next to hope. "so, this is nice.... right? together again. augustine?" lizzie chuckled nervously calling upon back-up. augustine's head shot up.

"yeah, cool."

"it's great."

"it's awesome."

lizzie looked to augustine more help and she just shrugged , she wasn't try to play peacemaker she had her problems with hope and something unsaid with josie. it was a mess, just because she didn't say anything about doesn't mean she was al happy and rainbows. "i mean, for the three of you not to be talking to each other. because the two of you are competing for the love of..." lizzie trailed off and augustine thought she could help finish this sentence. "mayonnaise sandwich with eyeliner." augustine snapped causing the girls to look at her, lizzie with a big smirk and josie and hope surprised.

"i think we're more evolved than that as women." lizzie finished her point up without trying to laugh mid-sentence, thinking about augustine's description of landon did make her laugh though. "absolutely without a doubt." hope nodded along and josie agreed quickly. augustine and lizzie turned their heads looking to the girls.

"good. because, personally, i've never been better. my work paid off. my mind is sharp. all perceived mental breakdowns were a figment of my imagination fed by two manipulative vampires who will forever remain my enemies" lizzie told the girls and augustine's eyes went wide. you would think after a monster came after her for not telling the truth it would push her to be truthful, but she did not want to tell lizzie that she knew about sebastian too. she didn't think it was right, so why should she suffer? "what's going on with sebastian?" hope questioned.

"headmaster downtown abbey wants us to enroll him to keep him off the streets. but after deliberately letting me think that i was unwell, i will not let that happen." lizzie was determined. "so you would rather have a ripper out on the street? what mg told me about him is nothing good, lizzie." augustine told her. having sebastian back on the streets without teaching him how to feed in a harmless way would cause nothing but pain to someone.

"you should forgive mg. he didn't want to hurt you." josie told her sister and lizzie just shrugged. "he hid things from me. zero stars." lizzie didn't think mg deserved anything yet. he let her think she was crazy.