.001

before this chapter starts i would like to thank everyone for following augustine along the way and pls pls pls COMMENT! i love reading through them and they actually shape the way i write.

⛧ミ ◦∘.001.

"i think it's time to go, let's go little kitty kat

"i think it's time to go, let's go little kitty kat. he don't want no more." 

augustine woke up to chanting, she opened one of her eyes and saw davina in the corner of her room, chanting. "davina?" augustine sat up wondering what she was doing. augustine looked to the alarm clock on the nightstand. it was nine in the morning. davina turned around holding one of augustine's jackets. "sorry, it's hard to keep your wards up of the cloaking spell, with your mom trying to knock them down every other hour. you know your parents are probably worried sick." davina told her and augustine just swallowed her guilt down.

"i can't go to them, i have to figure this out by myself, i have to figure out why i can only remember certain things now, why something doesn't feel right. like me writing that oddly specific note to come here." augustine told davina, davina sighed finishing up her spell. "that should hold for another week. i'm just suggesting you tell them you're alright. last thing they probably heard of you is triad coming after you. just think about what your parents has been through." davina told her.

augustine got up from her bed, standing on the ground. "where's kol?" augustine questioned changing the subject as she reached down to the nightstand slipping on her rings. "he's out. he got tired of kicking your ass in training everyday." davina joked and augustine rolled her eyes. it had been a month and a half since augustine arrived to kol's and davina's house. they all came together faster than you thought, with augustine's abilities amazing the married couple they took her under their wing.

but there were also negatives with augustine. her memory was foggy, her prying kol once in a while to talk about his dead brothers, elijah and klaus. augustine swears that they died because of something and not them getting bored with their existence, there was a greater cause. she had dreams of something she couldn't put her finger on. augustine's parents trying to locate her, and it taking davina, augustine and dark magic to fight bonnie bennett off. there was also the fact of augustine studying every spell to revert a wolf back to human form, then augustine sneaking off to mystic falls to check on her favorite wolf.

"well i have to go out today, so it's good that he's gone." augustine told davina, kol reminded augustine so much of her father when it came to doing things. everything had to be safe. "you're going to visit that wolf boy again, huh?" davina questioned. as she took a seat at augustine's vanity. augustine walked over to her closet, opening it looking through her clothes.

"he's name is rafael, besides i have good news for him today. he's fighting for his humanity, davina. it cannot be easy." augustine took up for her friend and her actions. since augustine got there, davina and kol gave her the guest room and when kol told his sister that a teenage girl was staying with them, rebekah mikaelson had to take the girl on a shopping spree. "and what about the other boys? you don't visit them?" davina questioned and augustine almost froze.