extra v: miss bennett, i have questions

when augustine fluttered her eyes open she wasn't expecting to be seeing mg pulling his shirt over his head, then fixing at himself in the mirror

when augustine fluttered her eyes open she wasn't expecting to be seeing mg pulling his shirt over his head, then fixing at himself in the mirror. she sat up just a tad, admiring him with a smile. he looked adorable and ready for school. she looked down to the floor seeing her clothes, how mg's frame pictures on the wall was now crooked or nearly hanging by a nail. then she noticed how the bed was broken, as if one of the legs were broken. "i thought you would be asleep still." mg knew she was awake before he turned around, turning around he still loved the way she looked. her curly hair was ruffled at the top but her face was raw, her freckles sprinkled along her cheekbones. "school hasn't started yet, but i need to do a few things. you know if you need to sneak out, this is the time to do it. however i don't mind if you stay." mg started to walk towards augustine as she just smiled.

he picked up his book bag from under the bed. "i have things to do also, but i will see you later. have a good day in class." she smiled at him, mg reached down to her hand grabbing it, lightly tugging on it in a playful manner. "you could get an education too, coming with me." mg wiggled his eyebrows. he really did miss augustine attending the school with him, but he was happy to see her now. augustine shaking her head, tugging her arm back to herself only bringing mg closer to her.

"i don't think re-enrollment is that easy."

"neither is fixing this room after last night, but i'm going to do it." mg retorted with a wink, before kissing augustine's cheek. checkmate, indeed. mg felt good about himself as he left the room. once the door closed augustine looked over to the clock. it was 6:40 in the morning and if she remembered vividly, she would catch the person she wanted. she pushed the covers off herself revealing her naked body. "oh wow." she looked down to herself, because she wasn't a full vampire some of her marks was still there.

she locked the door with her magic and looked at herself in the mirror, her brown skin had a few bruises morphing into the color purple around her thighs, and a bite mark around her stomach, luckily nothing on her body was in pain. she sighed going over to mg drawers, remembering some of her old clothes were in it, she kept going over dresses. "it's fall, not spring." she whined to herself as she looked through more, happy to find her old leather jacket.

she quickly dressed herself, throwing her hair on the top of her head, trying to make the best out of it. she showed herself out of the thrashed room and entered the empty halls. she still had the same shoes from the previous day so they clicked against the wooden floors and she stopped when she felt someone behind her, turning around she saw the headmaster in a suit and cane. "miss bennett, last time i checked you were counted truant." his voice echoed through the halls. augustine looked around hoping that no one would come out. she didn't like the new headmaster and didn't trust him, him reading her files didn't make it any better. she decided to play nice though.