.016

.016

"closer to me baby, i won't bite

"closer to me baby, i won't bite."

augustine walked outside with a plan on her mind, she spent the night with jed crying in his room part of the night and then watching movies trying to share laughs with jed, he comforted her like she needed and she couldn't be more than thankful but she also came to the conclusion that she wasn't going to let rafael leave and go somewhere that wasn't safe, she had to find him. augustine knew she had to go to hope, augustine knew hope cared enough about landon to be tracking him. she stopped in her tracks when she felt a breeze and she noticed how bright it was outside. it was snowing? already? she noticed everyone was playing in it and was asking no questions. she didn't trust it but she smiled knowing the kids were actually able to enjoy something for a little bit.

her smile turned into a laugh when she saw kaleb playing in the snow as well. her eyes widen when she saw him throw a snowball as hard as he could towards her, the snowball was meant for perdro and he ducked so it came towards augustine and she stepped to the side and turned around to see hope get hit with the snowball instead. augustine held her laugh in when she saw hope freeze. hope looked at augustine and she just shrugged gesturing that she didn't know what was happening. "kaleb! what the hell is going on?" hope yelled to the boy and kaleb walked closer to the girls with a smile on his face. "don't be a scrooge, hope it's christmas." kaleb told her and that's where he lost augustine sne she became confused.

"no. it's october." hope told him. and augustine nodded along, kalen gave the girls in front of hi a blank stare. "christmas is a state of mind. it's a feeling in the air. now.. you feeling it?" kaleb questioned the girls walking behind them and putting his arms around them.

"kaleb who drugged you?" augustine was concerned and kalen just laughed at the girls and continued on his way. hope and augustine looked at each other, even though they weren't talking anymore they knew they had to find what was wrong. augustine thought about one person when she saw how happy everyone was. "mg." augustine told herself shooting her head up looking around wondering if he was overjoyed or sad because of his family.

"gus, we need to figure this out. i'm sure mg is okay." hope didn't want augustine run off somewhere and not focusing on the real problems in life. augustine rolled her eyes and deadpanned hope. "if anyone is still themselves, besides ourselves it's lizzie, go find her. i have to make sure he's okay and it will only take a second." augustine defended herself before speeding off before hope could say anything.

hope sighed wanting to tell augustine that using her magic wasn't safe but she think she wouldn't think that augustine wasn't going to listen to her. they were too damaged now, and she knew she had to fix that but she didn't know how.