extra iv: crazy vampire sex

milton greasley looked down to augustine st

milton greasley looked down to augustine st. john. he had taken her jacket off and her shoes before he laid her in his bed. now he sat in the corner of the room, with books. researching what could be happening to her. she didn't stir much in her sleep, but she did whined a lot and he found it adorable. he was worried for her, she was able to get weak and not be able to help herself sometimes. there needed to be answers to this dilemma. and what he was reading so far was the need of her to feed. "well that's one way to get a girl in your bed." augustine greeted mg, he looked over to see her with a big smile on her face. she went to sit up but mg sped over to the bed, sitting next to her. "there's no reason to move, no is after us at the moment. you need to rest. and we need to talk." mg told her, getting comfortable next to her.

"you have questions about hope, don't you? it wasn't my secret to keep." augustine thought about what he could possibly say and he just shook his head. "no, augustine, this about you and you only. you've been keeping things from me, from all of us. things that don't relate to hope." mg told her and augustine squinted her eyes and just tilted her head to the side wondering what he could be thinking.

"you know using your vamp abilities weakens your magic as long as you don't feed, and continue to do it. why?" mg questioned and augustine just swallowed. "if i feed i become someone i don't want to be, i have an incredible urge to feed already." augustine told him and mg just looked at her and shook his head.

"so you're going to continue to weaken yourself because you don't want to feed. augustine, your parents says you need your magic, it's what copes with your violence, it's what keeps kai parker where he is." mg reminded her and augustine rolled her eyes. "i understand, i hope you didn't just put me in your room to lecture me about the safety of my life." augustine told him. mg had plans to talk to her. even though she was complaining mg studied her like it was going to be his last time seeing her, what she was wearing, how her curly hair acted like a lion's mane around her shoulders, what she smelled like, her new tattoos scattered throughout her arms, the one by her ear, her piercings.. everything he missed over the summer.

"you could've said goodbye to me, visit me like you did rafael in the summer, he told me about you coming when he was a wolf." mg's voice went soft and with that augustine broke eye contact and looked down to her rings and swallowed. "i only visited rafael because he was struggling with his humanity. saying goodbye to wouldn't of made me want to leave and you know it, mg. and i did visit once, according to kaleb i'm too toxic for you." augustine did not forget about that night, about mg agreeing with him. mg sighed, moving his finger to augustine's chin lifting her head forcing him to look at her.

"and you know what i think about that." he told her not moving his hand and augustine just swallowed. "so, everyone remembers hope now, you don't have to hide. are you coming back to the school?" mg was excited to have augustine down the hall from him once again. augustine thought about it, she couldn't be hope if she continuously prioritized landon over everyone, it got annoying, maybe she was jealous.

"why? you miss the late night visits? i don't think your girlfriend kym is going to appreciate that much." augustine joked grabbing on to mg's hand and he just rolled his eyes and gave a dry laugh. "you out of all people want to talk about romantic interest? you can have chemistry with a rock, i feel like i'm competing for you all the time." mg explained and augustine returned the dry laugh. maybe he was right, but who was to say that she didn't favor him the most.

"if you don't want to compete there's always pretty little 'ole kym, i'm not trying to dampen your style." augustine whispered leaning up, closer to mg. he looked down to her lips knowing how close she was, he didn't look to her eyes and just focused on her lips. "you don't know what i want, augustine." mg told her in a monotone voice but at a whisper tone too, as if someone was listening. augustine knew where his lips were looking and she kept her smirk to herself. she missed being able to get mg flustered like this.

"i can get an idea of what you want, my question, milton is why aren't you taking it?" augustine whispered leaning forward. and mg swallowed finally looking at her eyes. "h-have you ever had crazy vampire sex?" mg questioned her and augustine held her laugh and her smiled big and shook her head. mg had heard the stories kaleb told and he knew it had to be good, especially if the other person was also a vampire. especially if the other person was augustine st. john, the drop dead gorgeous hybrid. he had to treat it like it was the last time he was seeing her, he had to stop clouding his mind with 'what ifs' when it came to her. he had to follow his urges, he wanted to follow his urges. with abandonment issues, he was being pushed towards it.

"yeah me neither." he finally answered. augustine was surprised with how upfront mg was with her, she didn't mind it. at the end of the day they were both hormonal teenagers with heighten senses, emotions. augustine never knew her teasing of hope and landon in that hotel, would come back and bite her in the ass.

although she was new to everything that was happening, she took pride in her actions so augustine pulled her shirt over her head forgetting who mg was, how adorable and respectful he was when he looked at her confused. "this is me giving you, milton greasley my consent, just don't suck my blood." she told him as her eyes turned back, his brown eyes darken quickly as they met hers. mg sped into augustine whisking her away against a wall with their lips instantly tangling.

and lets just say augustine st. john was happy she had an audio barrier spell up mg's room that night.

if ur not a mg and augustine shipper? i have to laugh. this is NOT confirmation of any endgame. go ahead and drop down your favorite ships in the comment so i can map out future extras and learn some ship names <3