.026

⛧ミ ◦∘.026

augustine felt like she was alone in those woods

augustine felt like she was alone in those woods. she was the only one that remembered gemini at the moment other than hope. she knew the plan now, that kai was there and gemini thought she could get away with him. and augustine knew that kai had to be killed but she didn't know about gemini, she didn't develop a soft spot for her sister it was just, she was a kid and she knew no one else but her father. all of it was getting to augustine along with her personal issues.

coming to the real world gemini knew her and her father would get away. that they had to. because her whole life was about getting to this step. and now that she was there, just a little bit longer and she would be free to be a kid. she would be free just to have kai as her father and not her mentor, and not her teacher. just a little bit longer and she could make her dad proud.

gemini was the first one to follow after augustine not being as scared as the little boys she was with. however, she could see why they might fear her just a bit. when gemini caught up to her sister and the zombie; the zombie was in two pieces. augustine stood over the zombie's body with her left hand covered in dark blood while the zombie's head was about three feet away near a tree stomp. "wow. you really are angry." gemini remarked and augustine threw a fake smile her way as she kneeled down and began to wipe her hand on the zombie's hoodie before snatching the necklace off its body.

kaleb, jed and mg joined the sisters looking at the scene then to augustine not wanting to upset her anymore. "well, nice job." jed was the only one that felt comfortable enough to say anything to augustine. he never wronged her individually like kaleb and mg have done. gemini rolled her eyes at the scared boys. "oh nothing like a little jealously... it's one hell of a drug. we all know augustine wouldn't do that on her own time." gemini didn't give augustine time to react to jed's words before she twisted them. augustine narrowed her eyes at her sister as she stood up to her feet,

"are you implying i'm jealous of alyssa? because i'm not. because these boys have a special place in their hearts for me and me only... you would know that if you weren't shacked up wi- in a prison world your whole life. i can demonstrate my beheading technique on you if you'd like." augustine smiled brightly at her sister and gemini laughed quietly to herself for a second before stopping.

"you're not angry... i didn't cheat on you. it sucks how you let a boy control your emotions that much. how when you're hurt that's when you become a 'badass' it's embarrassing.  i'm embarrassed for you." gemini shot back. jed, mg and kaleb all watched in shock not sure if they wanted to add anything in it.

"what's embarrassing if you want the attention of bonnie bennett when you were created to fill the void of a lonely man." augustine couldn't play stupid all day, out of anger she revealed her knowledge about kai parker and gemin went quiet. "what? nothing to say? you thought you could pull one on your little sister? giving up so soon? i'm embarrassed for you." augustine fired back at her sister. which left the boys confused. no one dared to move but mg when he heard something other than the group in the woods. but when he tried to warn them all about hearing something arguments broke out. one between kaleb and jed and the other carried between the sisters.