extra ii: see you in a bit, good witch.

time: the last time augustine visited mystic falls before hope came back. 

augustine looked around, she was in mystic fall's forest, looking in front of her it was the cottage, her parents stayed in when they were younger

augustine looked around, she was in mystic fall's forest, looking in front of her it was the cottage, her parents stayed in when they were younger. the place they fell in love. rafael waithe was leaned against the door way, in a black and white tux, with a bowtie. augustine looked down to her appearance, she was in a little black dress, black strappy heels to match. she smiled as she started to walk forward. "this is why you asked to pick the location, huh?" augustine questioned. before rafael fell asleep he begged augustine to let him choose the location of their next illusion. rafael shrugged as she neared, grabbing her hand he helped her step up into the cottage. "something like that." he answered with a smirk.

bonnie bennett and lorenzo st. john stayed here for months and fell in love, augustine told rafael the story and he envied them. the place was lit up with lights, a dinner was set for two and she just smiled at rafael once he closed the door, music was playing in the background. augustine stood for a second and rafael turned to her. "that dinner was for decoration, i don't think we really have time to eat." rafael told her, knowing augustine couldn't hold illusions for long because she didn't feed properly. augustine just laughed and nodded along.

"and i don't know anything about ballroom dancing other than what we did at the pageant, so if you could please." rafael held his hands out for augustine to adjust him. augustine laughed, grabbing a hold of his left hand lacing her own with his, moving his hand to her waist, then she placed her hand on his shoulder, wrapping it behind his back. the two swayed to the beat in silence, just admiring each other for a while until augustine finally broke the silence. "your head is going crazy, raf." augustine told him. everytime augustine would have to fight to put an illusion in rafael's dream, his humanity was disappearing not to mention her not being to her full ability quite yet.

rafael stayed silent, swallowing looking away from the girl, to their hands. rafael knew it was getting harder everyday to fight the wolf from fully taking over, it was damaging him at this point. he had been a wolf too long, not to mention before he turned fully he wasn't at the right state of mind. augustine had been trying for months to find a way around it, but when she came close it needed a mikaelson's hybrid blood, that being klaus or hayley who were both dead. it frustrated her almost everyday. "raf, i can't lose you, alright?" augustine stated as rafael just spun her, he was ignoring her.

"rafael, why aren't you saying anything?" augustine narrowed her eyes at him and rafael finally met eyes with her. "gus, you don't think i know? i'm the one fighting and it's getting harder... and i honestly think there's no answer. by the time you drag me out, i could be lost." rafael told her and augustine almost choked on his words. was this him giving up? was this him telling her that he was.

"how dare you. is this you giving up on not me, but yourself? rafael you know you can do this." augustine told him, she couldn't lose him. "was this supposed to be a goodbye? our last dance?" augustine started putting puzzle pieces together. rafael looked down to augustine green tear-filled eyes. it broke his heart that he barely had.

"augustine, the good witch. a beautiful bennett. my humanity is being destroyed, tore apart. and i know you feel it. i could give in, and my memories wouldn't be damaged anymore just deep down there. it's like your humanity switch, i will still be there, just behind stuff." rafael explained and she just shook her head. rafael stopped swaying and grabbed a hold of augustine's face and gave her a sad smile. "and i know that you, out of all people will be able to bring me back. i know you will." rafael told her wiping tears away.

augustine swallowed grabbing on to rafael's hand that rested at her face, rubbing her thumb over it she nodded her head. rafael reached down and connected their lips together, taking a deep inhale because it caught her off guard, augustine slowly started to exhale as she melted in rafael's touch. he pulled away, with a sad smile. "don't let our first kiss be our last, see you in a bit, good witch." rafael told her and augustine just nodded before she could say anything she was met with the dark sky.

the illusion was over, rafael knew he was waking up. augustine sat up, she was in the dark forest of mystic falls and she was met with rafael in his wolf form. she watched his eyes glow yellow one last time before he dashed away. "see you in a bit, big bad wolf." she whispered to herself.

some of yall mg and augustine shippers are gonna be mad, but their extra is coming soon. also yes, there's a parrell. shoot me.