The same night sky(season 3 announcement celebration)

Takagi and Nishikata went to the summer festival carnival with Chi today, all of them were wandering and looking for different kinds of food and games to play.

"Mommy, Daddy look! It's a gun game booth! Can I try it?" Chi asked her them with excitement.

"Sure! Do you want to compete with daddy? Daddy is an expert in gun shooting!" Takagi told Chi.

"Really? Let's play together!!"

After a few shots Chi realized she will lose eventually, so she asked Takagi for help. "Mommy, can you help me?"

Takagi felt confused and asked " why did you ask me? I am not good at shooting."

"Because mommy never lose against daddy!" Chi smiled and said.

Everyone didn't talk and there's a moment of silence, and after a while, they all laughed together.

"Haha, Chi, let me show you my skills! I won't lose this time!"

10 minutes later~~~
"Argh!!! How could that be!" Nishikata screamed.

Takagi whispered  "Thank you for letting me win, I know you lose on purpose."

Nishikata felt shy and didn't talk, he actually didn't lose on purpose, but he kept staring at Takagi while shooting the bullets, that's why he lost.

"Hey Nishikata, do you recognize the long stairs over there?"

"Oh... That's where we held hands , of course I remembered......"

Back to the day when they are still teenagers~~~~

"I guess I will hold hands with you ..... Since I don't want you to get lost again...." Nishikata told Takagi, and after that, they held hands together.

They kept on walking while holding hands that day, both of them didn't talk much because they are both shy.

"Hey Nishikata, should we watch the fireworks later?" Takagi asked him.

"Sure, why not. Oh, by the way let's have a competition." He told Takagi.

"Hm.... How about let's guess the colour of the first firework?"

Nishikata started thinking (since we are guessing, that's mean we both have a 50/50 chance to win!)

"I'm in. I choose blue"

"Then I'll choose pink" Takagi said.

Both of them waited sat on the grass and waited for the fireworks show. More and more people come and they saw more and more couples beside them.

Nishikata became shy and his face turned red.
Takagi saw that and she started teasing him.

"Ehhh... Are you shy Nishikata?" She asked.