I won, you won

(Could she be......)

Nishikata walked towards the metal tubes.

"Found you, Takagi."

Takagi looked up and she saw Nishikata in front of her.

Takagi was shocked, she had never thought that Nishikata would find her.

"Takagi...i ......"

"Congratulations, Nishikata, you finally won."

Nishikata saw Takagi had tears in her eyes, he felt really mad at himself.

"Takagi.... I am..... sorry."

"Why? You don't need to say sorry to me....."

" I have to."

"I am the one who made you hate me, so you don't."

"But Takagi......."

"You don't have to force yourself, just do what you want!" Takagi shouted loudly. And she turned her head away and kept sobbing

When Takagi thought that Nishikata was about to leave, Nishikata hugged her.

"Takagi.... I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, but I......Ii......."

"Hey Nishikata......"

"Yeah?"

"If you don't hate me, could you play the second round of hide and seek with me?"

"sure! but why?"

Takagi didn't answer.

"I will hide again. you will be the ghost."

"Ok.... I will start counting now..... 1! 2!....."

Takagi Slowly walked away.

.

.

.

"59.....60!!"

"I am going to find you now!"

Nishikata checked the metal cans. He checked the kiosk again, he checked the streets.... but Takagi wasn't there.

(Damn! Where could she be? The school has closed now, so she will not be there......)

Nishikata kept on running and running, because he didn't wanna lose the game, he didn't want to lose Takagi.

(Why? Takagi, why? Why do you want to hide again? Why are you escaping from me? I just want to see you!!!! I just want to stay with you for the last moment!!!)

After a while, when Nishikata was resting, he figured out something.

He immediately went to the hill that he and Takagi have gone to before. The hill where they find the secret map and the place where they listen to the music together.

That day was quite embarrassing, as they found out the map was made by a couple, but not treasures. and after that, Takagi sat there and listened to the music with Nishikata. And while they are gonna leave, Takagi and Nishikata have a little talk.....

"Hey Nishikata, this is really a nice place isn't it?"

"yeah, it is, maybe one day we could come here again one day?"

" And then we will kiss here for the first time?"

"Of.. of course not!!!!" Nishikata's face turns red.

"Haha!!! your reaction is so funny!!!" Takagi can't stop laughing.

"......." Nishikata was so embarrassed that he couldn't talk.