Reward!!!

It's Christmas holiday after their first term exam, and Nishikata is dating Takagi today.

"Hey, Nishikata, how's your exam?" Takagi asked.

" Quite good, at least better than I expected."

"Really? What's your score?"

"Um.... I got 70 this time, how about you?"

"I got 89 this time, better than I expected too."

"Wow! you are really so smart Takagi, i think I will never beat you."

"Eh?......." Takagi seems to be a bit disappointed.

"What happened? Why are you sad?" Nishikata felt confused.

"Nothing" She said

(I am just afraid that you won't try to race with me anymore. I mean, it will be more fun if you always challenge me) Takagi thought

"If you are afraid I won't try to compete with you anymore, of course I will continue, cause I know you enjoyed it so much."

"You know me the best." Takagi smiled after she heard what he said.

"Then, how about if we have a race now?" Takagi asked

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Then, how about if we have a race now?" Takagi asked.

"Ok......" Nishikata is actually a bit confused, because he is afraid to lose, and he has no idea what Takagi is planning right now.

"So, what are we gonna race for?" Takagi asked.

"How about a guessing game?" Nishikata asked.

"what are we guessing for?"

"We will walk for 10 minutes, and let's see how many Christmas light decorations we can see."

"Sounds great, let's go then." After Takagi said this, she immediately grabbed Nishikata's hand and started to walk.

.

while walking~~~

"Hey Nishikata, is this our first time that we walk together under the Christmas decorations?" Takagi asked.

"Of course, this is my first Christmas with you."

Takagi blushed, but she managed to keep calm.

"Do you enjoy it?" Takagi smiled and asked him.

"Of... of course....." Nishikata was getting a bit embarrassed because of Takagi's cuteness.

"I am glad to hear that, btw Nishikata, I think we have just passed through some lights.".

"Eh??? Takagi, you tricked me again!!!!"

"Same old Nishikata." Takagi laughed.

"...... " Nishikata knew that he would lose again, and he had nothing to say.