Will be more happier with her

"Mommy! Daddy! Look what I found!" Chi took out a handkerchief. And asked Takagi about where did this come from.

"This handkerchief is so important, it was the reason why daddy knows me." Takagi said.

"Eh? What is it about?"Chi asked

Takagi started saying about the story of how Nishikata know her and then became her best friend, boyfriend, and even a husband.

After a while, Takagi finished telling her story, when she was about to go away, Chi suddenly asked,
"How about after you have your wedding? What happened before I was born? I what to know!"

Takagi stood still, and thought for a while, after that she decided to go on, so she started to talk again...

"After we had our wedding, we soonly have you in my tummy, when we first saw you, you were so tiny that I can't feel that you are inside,m.But after a few weeks, I can feel you and my back started to be painful."

"Eh? Are you alright then?" Chi asked shockingly.

Takagi laughed and replied"of course I am alright, or else you won't be here too."

"A few months before you was born, dad took a good care of me, he was so kind and helpful. He always ask me, are you alright? Do you need help? He is the one who always stayed by my side when I need help."

"How about taking bath? How do you take a bath when your back is in pain? Did dad helped you too?"

Takagi blushes, and became a bit embarrassed. She started to think about what happened in the past....

~~a few weeks before Chi was born
"Nishikata! Are you here? Do you mind helping me to do the laundry ? I was a bit tired." Takagi said

Nishikata replied "sure! Call me when you need help again."

Takagi smiles and thought:
Glad that he became my husband, he really loves me a lot.

After that, Nishikata did a the housework, and even cooked dinner for Takagi.

"I have prepared the dinner already, do you want to take a bath first?" He asked

"Sure!" Takagi tried to stand up, but she find her back being too painful.

"Do you need help, maybe I can help you with it...." Nishikata asked without thinking.

"Takagi blushed, and she didn't know what to answer.

Soon, Nishikata realised what mistake he have done, his face turned red and the room turn into silence.

"I guess.... that should be fine too..." she said " I need someone to wash my back too."

"Ok, maybe you prepare first, I will come in later...."

"Sure!"

Takagi went inside , and after a while, she called for Nishikata and Nishikata went in too.

Nishikata face became very red after what he saw. He sat down and started helping Takagi to wash her back.

"Your face must be all red, you must be blushing, am I right?" Takagi asked him

"Stop teasing me! Of course I am!" Nishikata replied.

"Hey Nishikata, we have to start preparing all the stuffs for the baby. We will name her Chi, right?" Takagi said

"Yeah, Chi is a pretty good name I think." He said

"Time flies isn't it? We will have a baby soon, and our life will change soon too." Takagi said.

"I will make sure you two will be the happiest women and child in the world."

"I already am." Takagi smiles and said.

"I have a husband who doesn't mind doing anything for his wife, and even letting her tease him

"I have a husband who doesn't mind doing anything for his wife, and even letting her tease him."

Nishikata didn't talk, big hugged her softly from her back.

"I believe our life will be better with Chi after she was born, we will be a lot happier. " He said

"A lot busier too, taking care a new born baby will take us a lot of time." She replied

"Then, I will use a lot of time taking care both of you, is it good enough?"

"Of course it is!"

They both talked and laughed a lot. Takagi went to bath and Nishikata came back out

~~back to now
"Mommy could take bath by herself, but sometimes daddy will help me wash my back." She said to Chi.

"Eh? I wish daddy would help me too!" She said

"Haha, maybe when you grow up, there will another boy helps you for everything."

"Really? I wish I could grow up faster then!"

"Then you have to eat more!" Nishikata opened the door and said.

"Welcome back." Takagi smiled and said

"Daddy! Did you really helped mommy washed her back before I was born?"

Nishikata face turns red, and looked at Takagi with a curious face.
Takagi smiles evilly and Nishikata realised it was all Takagi's plan.

"Ah.... you tricked me again."

Both of them had a happy afternoon thinking about the past, and happy that Chi is with them!