First school day!!

It's finally school day. As Takagi is at the same school as Nishikata, they walk to school together.

"Hey Nishikata, this is the first time we go to school together after we are in highschool."

"Yeah, time flies... we are already in grade 2 of highschool."

"Four years have gone already...... These four years I have been so happy." Takagi smiled.

"Why?"

"Because I have met you."

Nishikata's face turns red.

"Eh? uh... um..... me too.... I am glad that I got to know you on my first secondary school day, Takagi."

Both state at each other for a while.

"Hey Nishikata."

"What?"

"Shall we hold hands?"

"Eh? eh!!!!!!!!"

"Are you shy?"

"Of course I am!!! what if my classmates saw me!!!!!"

"Please, let me hold your hands for one minute!!!!!!"Takagi made a cute face and kept asking Nishikata.

"Okok, just one minute......"

"Yeah!!!!" Takagi immediately held Nishikata's hand.

"How does it feel?" Takagi asked.

"It feels shy.... but..... also feels good." Nishikata's face keeps turning red.

"That's good, btw Nishikata, can you introduce your friends and your school to me? I am getting a bit nervous."

"Sure, actually this school is quite good, at least no teachers would easily get mad. And also, I have joined the basketball team."

"Really?!?!?! You are a member of the basketball team? cool!!!!"

"Haha.... yeah...."

At this moment, two girls suddenly pass by and they laugh in a soft voice. And Nishikata's face turns red because he is shy.

"What's wrong? Nishikata?"

"Nothing, just a bit shy..... by the way...1 minutes has gone..... maybe we should hold hands when we are going home?"

"Ok then......"

"ah by the way, let me introduce you to my friends, they are in front."

"Hey!!! Takashi!!! Hiro!!!"

"Hey!!! Long time no see! bud!!"

"Hope we are in the same class this year too!!!!"

"Yeah, and this year, I will beat you in basketball, Hiro!!!"Nishikata said.

"Haha, you won't, I am too strong!!!!! By the way, who is this pretty girl standing next to you......"Hiro asked.

"Is this your friend? But wait, I think I have never seen her before....." Takashi said.

"Actually, she just came back from London, and.... she is actually my....."

"Your what?" They both asked.

"My girlfriend."

they both stood still and blink their eyes, as if they have found something impossible to be found.

"What????? You got a girlfriend???????"

"Hi, I am Takagi." Takagi smiles and greets them in a friendly way.

"Nice to meet you. Ah ha!!! you must be the girl Nishikata always talks about, he always said that he had known a girl at the secondary which he thinks is special,he also said that....."

"Hey!! stop it already!!! you talked too much!!!!!" Nishikata shouted.

"Haha, Ok, let's go. I want to know which class I am in!"

Four of them walked together.

"Ah, we are not in the same class this year...." Takashi said.

"Hey, Nishikata, we are in the same class again!!! with your girlfriend too!!!

"Yeah, let's go Takagi."

"Ok." Takagi smiled.

Three of them walked to the classroom together.

After all the things have settled up. The teacher put Hiro and Nishikata sitting together and Takagi is sitting two seats in front of Nishikata.

"Hey bud!!! wanna go play after school?"

"Nah, I need to stay with Takagi......"

"Oh yeah, your girlfriend. man, I am jealous!!!"

"You got a lot of fans too!!! you are called the Mighty Dunker on the basketball team!"

"Haha, I don't want fans, I want true love more than fans. Finding someone who loves you is really the happiest thing. isn't it?"

"Yeah....."

"You are lucky bro!!! Look at her, beautiful, smart, and nice, wait who is that guy......"

beside Takagi, is a boy, who is quite handsome.

"Hello, Takagi, I am Taki, do you have time after school? maybe we can......."

Hiro steps in front of him and stops his conversation.

"Hey!!! Heya are you doing, Hiro, don't disturb me....."

"If you are trying to date this girl, you better give up.

"Why???" I could find whoever I want to find!!!"

"Sorry, but not her." Nishikata steps up and speaks.

"She is my girlfriend, so don't even think about it."

"Oh, look, don't get mad, I will go."Taki walks away.

"Nishikata, you have a good friend, and also...... you are so handsome right now." Takagi whispered.

Nishikata blushed.

"I am just glad that you are ok. shall we go home now?"

"Let's go home together!!!! this time we need to hold hands!!!!!"

"Eh???"

"You promised!!!!!" Takahi made a childish angry face.

"Ok, let's hold hands, and let me tell you more about what happened in my school life last year."

"Ok!!!!!!"

Nishikata and Takagi walked out of school, and Nishikata held Takagi's hand.

"Do you know? last year, I did this........ and this......."

As they are walking , flowers start blooming

As they are walking , flowers start blooming. and looks like, this couple still have a long schoolife to go!!!!