happy new year!

After Christmas, it's New Year's eve. Nishikata and Takagi were walking together and they were having a little chat.

 Nishikata and Takagi were walking together and they were having a little chat

"It's a bit cold today, are you warm enough?" Nishikata asked Takagi.

"Yes, I am, because you are by my side." Takagi smiled and Nishikata blushed.

"That's great." He answered.

After they walked for a little longer, Takagi suddenly talked again.

"Nishikata, I love you."

"Eh?"

"why are you confused? don't you love me?"

"No, no.... I am just surprised that you suddenly said that."

"I could do this everyday if you want." Takagi smiled and Nishikata blushed again.

"Ah! Don't tease me! " 

"But I thought you want to hear this everyday?" Takagi made a sad face.

"um.... yeah... I do." 

"Then, I will keep saying this to you everyday." 

"......." Nishikata thought for a while.

"how about I say this to you everyday too?" Nishikata asked her.

"Eh?" Takagi is confused.

"You say you said it because you love me, so I think I should say it to you everyday too, right?" Takagi blushed after she heard what he said.

"O....Ok....." Takagi never thought that she would be teased by Nishikata, and she is thinking how to keep calm now.

"Does that mean, you will keep saying it everyday until you die?" Takagi suddenly asked him.

"Eh? Of course!" Nishikata answered it without any hesitation.

"Then, does that mean you will marry me?" Takagi is getting more excited, at the same time, both of their faces turn red.

"Yeah, why not, at the time I confessed to you, I already think that you will be the only one I love, so I actually think that you will be the only one I get married to." 

Takagi's face is as red as an apple. And after a while, Nishikata realised he just said something very embarrassing, but incredible.

"I know it is embarrassing...... but , I am serious." Nishikata looked at Takagi seriously, and Takagi was so happy that she hugged him tightly. She never expected he would answer like this.

"Thank you, Nishikata." 

It was the happiest day for both of them, as they knew that both of them love each other so much. 

Takagi and Nishikata walked to the festival together.

"Hey, Takagi, it's crowded here, hold my hand tightly

"Hey, Takagi, it's crowded here, hold my hand tightly." Nishikata grabbed Takagi's hand, and both of them walked to many places.

"Nishikata, let's play that one."

"Which one?"

"The one with the shooting game."

"ok, let's have a race."

"That's great"

Nishikata walked to the booth and played the shooting game.

He scored 8.

"Haha, Takagi, this time you can't beat me."

"Let's see"

Takagi walked in front, aiming like a pro, she shot at all the targets and she won the contest.

"Haha, Nishikata, I won."

"Argh.... I never thought that I would lose." 

"By the way, I won this mask for you, it must look good on you." Takagi put on the mask for Nishikata.

"Thank you." Nishikata smiled. 

"Ah, I got this teddy bear for you too....." Nishikata's face turns red.

Takagi looked at the teddy bear, and she smiled too.

"It just looks like two years ago."

"Yeah, but this time, you are going with me as my girlfriend."

"I love you." Takagi kissed Nishikata.

"Me too" Nishikata hugged her.

"60!"

"59!"

The crowd started to count down and both of them heard it.

"Hey Nishikata, is almost the end, is there anything you still want to tell me?"

"I love you."

"Eh? but you have told me already?"

"I wish I could say it to you anytime, any second. Whenever you are by my side, I want to let you know how much I love you, that's it." Nishikata smiled and Takagi blushed.

"30!"

"Then, let's have another wonderful year together, and another decade too." Takagi kissed him once again.

"We will." He answered

"10!

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Happy new year!!!!"

And both of them had a wonderful night with all the people in Japan together. Hope that we all can have a wonderful year and a wonderful decade! Happy new year!

 Hope that we all can have a wonderful year and a wonderful decade! Happy new year!