the storm is coming

It has been 2 months since they became friends again. Today, Takagi and Nishikata went to the forest together for an adventure.

"Hey Nishikata, thanks for asking me out."

Nishikata's face turns red.

"Well....um.... that's nothing! Friends Play together, don't they?" even Nishikata himself didn't know what he was talking about.

"Shall we go deeper?"

"Why not? Maybe we could find something interesting."

As they are walking deeper, Nishikata feels that there is something on his neck.

(What's that? let me check it.......)

"Argh!!!!!" Nsihikata screamed. "Is a spider!!!! get off!!!!!"

A few seconds later, Nishikata managed to take the spider off but then he remembered Takagi was by his side.....

"Takagi San.... um..... I am not afraid of spiders.... you know.......um.....I am just a bit shocked.

Takagi tried to shut her mouth but she just couldn't help laughing.

"Nish.... Nishikata!!!! your reactions are so funny!!!!" Takagi kept laughing at Nishikata.

"Eh??? no!!! I am just so shocked that a spider suddenly appeared! I am not..... Ouch!!!!" NIshikata seemed to be in pain.

Takagi stopped laughing and checked Nishikata's neck.

"Oh... looks like I was bitten by that god damn spider......"

"Hey Nishikata, mind your languages." Takagi seems to be mad that Nishikata is being rude.

"Oh... I am sorry..... ouch, that hurts!!!"

"Nishikata!! you are bleeding!!!" Takagi screamed.

"Oh... that's why I didn't feel good....".

"Don't move, let me help you.

Takagi helped Nishikata to wash his neck and put on a bandage. At this moment, Nishikata's heartbeat was very fast and his face was all red. He had never been that close with Takagi.

"Ok!!! is all done!!!!!!" Takagi said it with joy.

"Thanks Takagi, I feel a lot better."

"Eh?" Takagi seems to be surprised.

"What happened? Are you sick?" Nishikata asks her with care.

"No... but Nishikata... you just called my last name directly...." Takagi seems to be blushing

"Eh???? Did I???? I didn't mean to....." As Nishikata is trying to explain, suddenly, there was a big rain and both of them ran to the temple.

"Oh no, I am all wet." Nishikata said.

And when Nishikata is looking at Takagi. He suddenly realised there is a big problem.......

Takagi is wet too, and she wore a white T-shirt today...... When Nishikata thought about that, his race turned red immediately.

"Ah.... I am all wet too Nishikata, sighs..... when will the rain stop...."

"I think it will stop raining soon, let's play something to kill time, shall we?" Nishikata was trying to concentrate on something else.

"Let's play truth or dare then, it would be fun."

"Ok."

"At first, both of them only asked something casually, but then, Takagi tried to do something more interesting.

"Hey Nishikata, truth or dare?.

"Dare for this time."

"Look at me and don't look away."

"Eh????? "Nihsikata was getting embarrassed"

"But Takagi... you....."

"Just look." Takagi said it cheekily.

"O..... Ok then... I am looking...."

"When Nishikata opened his eyes, he saw Takagi wearing a jacket and nothing was weird, at this moment, he knew that he was tricked.

"Ah..... you scared me....."

"What are you thinking about Nishikata........" Takagi grinds.

" I wasn't thinking anything!!!!", I swear!!!!

"You are a pervert......." Takagi made a bulging face, a face which looks like a child being mad.

Nishikata should apologize. but indeed , he was attracted by the cuteness of Takagi's face.

"Ok Nishikata, it's your turn...." Achoo!!!!, Takagi suddenly sneezes, and she looks like she had a cold.

"Takagi, are you ok?" Nishikata asked.

"Yeah, I am fine, just a little bit cold...."

Suddenly, Nishikata took out his jacket and put it on Takagi's shoulder.

"It will be warmer now." Nishikata smileed at Takagi.

"Thank you, Nishikata, I feel better now. and... you called me by my last name again, Nishikata." Takagi smiled.

"Eh??? maybe I was a bit sick..... by the way, is it my turn now?"

"Yeah." Takagi replied

"Um... let me think..... Ah, which school are you gonna go to next year? maybe we could go to the same school......"

Takagi didn't talk.....

"Takagi San,are you ok? Are you still sick? maybe I can give you my shirt....."

"Nishikata........" Takagi was sad, and got tears in her eyes.

" Takagi was sad, and got tears in her eyes

"Yeah, I am here."
.

.
"I am going to London next year."