The only boyfriend

The Day before the match~~~ (The day Tachibana met Rikka)

Takagi was sitting alone after school.

(Why...... Why do bad things keep happening to me...... Why couldn't I ignore all of this and just be with Nishikata ? Why am I so selfish?)

She looked out of the window, and saw two birds together. They seemed to be happy, and seemed to love each other a lot.

(Actually, who am I to Nishikata? Am I still his girlfriend? or, did he still think that I am his girlfriend? Although I know Tachibana wasn't serious about me, what I wanna know is.....What are you actually thinking? Nishikata?)

(I wanted to trust you but..... I don't know, I feel uncomfortable whenever I was thinking about the confession scene I saw...... I knew it was fake, but I am afraid it will really happened in the future........

Hey Nishikata.......)

(Do you still love me?)

After looking outside the window for a while, Takagi started packing up her things, and at this moment Nishikata was walking back to his classroom.

Takagi saw Tachibana and left with him, and this moment Nishikata walked past.

"Takagi!.........." Nishikata stopped talking and looked forward. Takagi left as well and ignored Nishikata (Did I..... found my answer already? She gave up on me right? Maybe I should give up too....)

And after Tachibana left, Tachibana soon went to the park and saw three boys bullying a little boy, he came to rescue him and it makes him remember the old days with his crush Rikka. And after all the waiting, he finally met her once again, and confessed to her. And he told her what he had done.

"Tachibana-Kun, actually, what do you actually think of the girl and the boy?"

"Actually, I was just trying to take away anything that I think is good, even though she belongs to someone else..... I am such a bad guy........."

"Is fine Tachibana-Kun, I know that you didn't mean to do it, although that was unforgivable, but you could fix this right?"

"Thank you Rikka, I think it is time for me to apologize to both of them..... because I think I made them feel so uncomfortable, especially the girl."

"What happened?" Rikaa asked

"Today, after school, she found me and talked about Nishikata, I mean, the boy. I never thought that she would discuss this with me.....cause, I am the one who was being the jerk, although she doesn't know that I planned "

"Maybe she saw the other side of you, Tachibana-Kun" Rikka smiled and said.

Tachibana's face turns red as he feels embarrassed.

"Also the boy, is it Nishikata? How is he?"

"He ..... um I think he was in a very bad mood, I hope after apologising, he would cheer up soon, because I can feel that, HE REALLY LOVES HER SO MUCH."

Tachibana received a message, and it was Nishikata.

"Tomorrow morning?" Tachibana felt confused.

"What was that?" Rikka asked.

"It's nothing, but I think I have to do something too...... before it gets worse"

.

The next morning~~~

Tachibana was walking to the place Nishikata told him to meet up, and it seems that Nishikata is not in a happy mood.

"Hey, what's up, I still have things to do, it's still not match time yet? isn't it?"