Chapter 3

Third POV:

The three of them finally made there way in to Mondsadt.

"Let me officially introduce the city of wind, dandelions, and freedom. Travelers under the protection of the Knights of Favonius. Welcome to Mondsadt!" Amber said.

"Finally, no more having to camp outdoors!" Paimon said.

"But... The city folk don't look too cherry." She said.

"Everyone's been put out of place by Stormterror recently. But everything will turn out fine as long as Jean's with us!" Amber explained.

"Jean?" Paimon questioned.

"Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius Jean, Defender of Mondsadt. With Jean our side, surely even the vicious Stormterror will be no match for us." Amber said.

'Sound like someone pretty impressive...' Y/n thought.

"Before I take you guys to the Knights of Favonius headquarters, I have a present for you, Y/n." Amber said.

"A present?" Y/n tilted her head.

"It's a reward for helping me clear out that hilichurl camp." Amber said.

"He-Hey! Why doesn't Paimon get a reward?" Paimon asked.

'Well, you didn't even do much.' Veliona deadpanned.

"Ahh... Because this reward is useless to you, Paimon. But I'll treat you to a traditional Mondsadt delicacy Sticky Honey Roast." Amber said.

"Sticky Honey Roast!" Paimon cheered.

"Come with me, we'll head to the city's ahh... high ground." Amber said.

Amber taking Y/n and Paimon to the high ground where Amber is talking about.

"So, the present I want to give you is... A Wind Glider!" Amber said.

"Outriders use them to ride the wind, and the people of Mondsadt love using them too. I brought you here to give it to you so you can experience it right away!" She explained.

"Oh, you're really excited about these wind gliders, huh!" Paimon said.

"Well that's because the wind is the heart and soul of Mondsadt! Alrighty then, enough talk! Let's give it a whirl!" Amber said.

"It's easy to use, but still need to pay attention to my instructions." Amber said.

Then she explain to Y/n how to use it and meet her at the fountain plaza. Now here is Y/n, on top of the pillar, Y/n jumped off then use the Wind Glider that Amber gave it to her. She glides down where Amber is. As Y/n went down to Amber, the sky suddenly started to change.

"The sky..." Amber mumbled.

As we looked at the sky, the dragon appeared, flying through the skies and  started to roar. All the citizens started running, the dragon summoned a tornado.

Y/n and Amber started running away from the tornado, but Y/n was sucked in. Y/n uses her Wind Glider. The dragon went towards her, Y/n managed to dodge it.

"Huh? How are you staying afloat like this with just a Wind Glider?" Paimon asked.

"I'm preventing your fall with the power of a thousand winds." The mysterious voice said.

"Now, concentrate. See yourself grasping the wind. Harness it's energy." Y/n did what she was told, and use her Anemo power.

The dragon flew away from Y/n, She glides down, Amber ran up to Y/n grabbed her shoulders and asked.

"A-Are you hurt?" Y/n shook her head.

Out of nowhere, they heard someone clapping walking towards them. It was a blue haired man that has an eye patch on his eye.

"You've actually got the power to go up against the dragon... a small kid like you. Are you a new ally... or a new storm?"

______________________________________

Hello everyone! I think I'll be updating new chapters on Saturday and Sunday. I have an online class today -_-

Btw thanks for reading this book, I didn't knew you guys liked it.