Honkai AU

Third POV:

Surging, crushing, pouring, and roaring...

Space groaned like a rolling sea that swallowed everything in sight...

Aether, Lumine, and Y/n ran as fast as they can, leaving the Sea of Quanta before it closes. As the three siblings are almost about to leave, but Y/n was grabbed by her ankle and pull her back with those creatures.

"Y/n!"

Both Aether and Lumine said, they ran back to save their little sister.

Lumine grabs Y/n's waist and Aether uses his sword, then slice the look-a-like tentacle grabbing Y/n's ankle. As the tentacle dissolve, Aether looks up and saw more creatures are after them.

"Y/n, hurry up!"

Both Lumine and Aether grabbed Y/n's both hands and ran to the exit. The three of them jump, but they were caught and pulling them back from escaping.

Aether and Lumine look at each other then shifted looking at Y/n. The twins nodded and pull Y/n up for the portal.

The twins decided to save their little sibling instead of their selves. Even if it means sacrificing their lives.

"Big brother! Big sister! Please!" Y/n pleads their big siblings, trying to grab their hands.

"Y/n..." Lumine gave Y/n a sad smile.

"Forgive us..." Aether said, as he slice the tentacle.

"Big bro, Big sis... No!!!" Y/n shouted, trying to reach out their hands.

As Y/n got suck in the portal, she grabs one of the cubes to stop her from sucking in.

"You wish to die?"

Someone grabs Y/n's hand, and letting Y/n's hand let go off the cube. As Y/n got sucks in, after that the portal closes.

"Aether... Lumine... Why...?" Y/n gets up on her knees, and punch the ground.

"It's over." Veliona said, looking at Y/n.

"Nothing you can do."

Y/n scraped her fingers and blood came out. She clenches her fist and continue punching the ground.

"This door won't open!"

"You can't save them."

Y/n didn't listen to Veliona, she keeps punching the ground so that it could break.

"Big brother!"

"Big sister!"

"No... No..."

Y/n is filled with despair written on her face. She keeps on trying to break the ground.

There's a small crack on the floor, as Y/n was about to smash it again but she was stopped by Veliona.

"Enough!"

Veliona chained Y/n trying to stop her from smashing the ground.

"It's no use..."

Tears roll down on Y/n's cheeks, she keeps on crying. She doesn't want to give up, she doesn't want to loose her big siblings.

"You two promised... to go home with Y/n together...."

A tear fell on the ground, and a yellow flower bloom on the crack and started glowing.

"Move..."

Y/n tries to break the chains that was holding her, she doesn't notice her stigma glowing on her back.

"Come on!!"

Y/n finally got release from the chains, she continues smashing the ground.

"You pathetic..."

As Y/n raise her fist one more time.

"Coward!!"

One more smash she finally breaks the ground. Y/n notices that her outfit got change. As she falls on the ground, Honkai Beast started to appear trying to attack her.

Y/n didn't have much power to stop them, as she was surrounded by Honkai Beast are crushing her to death.

"Y/n's begging you... Veliona..." Y/n said.

"Lend Y/n your strength to save big brother Aether and big sister Lumine. They protected us every time!"

 They protected us every time!"

"You're hopeless without me!"

A burst exploded making the Honkai Beast blew away from Y/n. Veliona appeared behind her and activate Y/n's stigma.

"Go, Y/n."

Chains started to appear, chaining up the Honkai Beast preventing them from moving. As Veliona turned her self a scythe, Y/n grabs it.

"Let us... go rescue them together!"

As Y/n raise her scythe, with one single slash all the Honkai Beast got perish making them disappear.

"Big brother... Big sister...!"

"Y/n... Is that you?"

The twins look up to see Y/n reaching out her hand for them. Aether and Lumine grab Y/n's hand, as Y/n pulls them up.

"Big brother... Big sister..."

"We'll never be apart now!"

______________________________________

Does anyone of you have Instagram? I need someone to talk to because I'm bored.

And this probably a small spoiler from my other book Honkai Impact x Child! Reader book in the future.

Thank you for Co-op with me today DKLunaSlar-9-E and sorry for lagging so much, this is why I don't Co-op 😭