Chapter 19

Third POV:

"Congratulations, here is your gliding license! You're officially legal now, yay!" Amber gave the new gliding license to Y/n.

"I'm not surprised though, you are a natural after all." Amber said.

"Yeah, it was easy." Y/n said.

'And Y/n pretty used to it because Y/n has wings back then...' Y/n thought.

"Oh- and I'll sign you up for the next Wind Gliding Championship! I glide so fast that no one can keep up- it's just me up there, on my own, gliding around... It's kinda boring." Amber said.

"Cool. Y/n's definitely gonna win!" Y/n said.

"Ooh... Fighting talk! Heh. It seems you have no idea how terrifying the championship really is..." Amber said.

"Well, until I kick your butt in the championship, I wish you a happy, liberating, and above all law-abiding gliding experience. Make sure you obey the rules. Whatever you do, don't get your license revoked..." She said.

"Oh brother... If you ask me, that's a bit rich, coming from Amber..." Paimon said.

"Wait Miss Amber! Y/n has a question." Y/n said.

"Ask away." Amber said.

"Do you know a woman name Isabella?" Y/n asked.

"Isabella huh..." Amber mumbled, as she rubs her chin on her index finger.

"I do know her a little that she is a caretaker from an Orphanage called Grace Field. Though she rarely visits here in Mondsadt just to get some ingredients, and nobody knows where the Orphanage is." She explains.

"I'm kinda curious why she's sending orphans to Snezhnaya and not to other nations. And no one had ever seen the orphan kids though..." She said.

"Ah, I see... Thank you for the information, Miss Amber." Y/n said.

"No problem kiddo. But why did you ask?" Amber asks Y/n.

"Y/n was curious, and accidentally met Miss Isabella along the way." Y/n said.

"Wait- you've met her?" Amber asked.

"Yes, and she said she was going to Snezhnaya with a little girl name Conny for Conny's adoption." Y/n replied.

"Out of all places, why Snezhnaya?" Amber mumbled.

"Anyways, Y/n and Paimon are going now. Bye Miss Amber!" Y/n said, as she and Paimon bid their good bye to Amber.

"Bye Y/n and Paimon!" Amber wave her hand.

As Y/n and Paimon left the Cathedral, Paimon wonders why her traveling companion asks about that caretaker that she just met.

"Hey, Y/n. Why did you ask Amber about that strange lady?" Paimon asks Y/n.

"Y/n was curious. And she-" Y/n pause for a minute and hid behind the wall.

"Why are you hiddi-" Paimon was cut off, when Y/n shush her and points the direction.

"Isn't that Jean?" Paimon asked, as she saw Jean talking to someone.

"Seems she's talking to someone... Let's let her finish, then go say hi?" Paimon said.

"... which is what has brought us to this point in the first place. If you are unable to promptly deal with the Stormterror threat, then leave the defense of Mondsadt to the Fatui." The Fatui Diplomat said to Jean.

"We can put an end to Mondsadt's dragon issues, all we need to do is bring that monster the-" The Diplomat was cut off by Jean.

"Monster?" Jean asks.