Chapter 6

Third POV:

Y/n and Paimon went to the next temple. The two of them saw Kaeya waiting for them.

"You've arrived." Kaeya said, as he crossed his arms.

"Come closer. Can you smell that?" He asked.

"It's the smell of burnt Pyro Slimes." Y/n said.

"Something must have happened in the temple. I imagine there will be slimes, hilichurls, and... whatever is giving Stormterror extra power." Kaeya said.

"Oh yes, it is going to be lively in there indeed!"

"No doubt nothing more than a disorderly mob of creatures." Y/n said.

"Oh, ho-ho! You're quite the brave one, aren't you, little kid!" Kaeya tease the little girl.

'Is he mocking Y/n?!' Y/n irked.

"It's a pity that the Temple of the Wolf has been disturbed by such an atrocity. Let's head in, Y/n." Kaeya said.

"No one makes offerings to The Four Winds anymore, yet the old winds never vanish... We need to clear out the temples, for The Four Winds." He said.

Y/n opened the door, Y/n, Paimon, and Kaeya went inside the temple.

"Let me show you how the Knights of Favonius conquer our adversaries!" Kaeya said.

The three of them started walking, Kaeya stopped as he looked up and said.

"Hmm. If I'm not mistaken, the end of the temple should be up there."

"Wait... How do you know?" Paimon asked.

"Heh, experience. The kind of experience you get after of dealing with things like this for others." He said.

Y/n and Kaeya started attacking the hilichurls that are blocking there path. Kaeya notice that Y/n doesn't have a Vision while attacking the hilichurls.

"Traveler... Unless I'm mistaken, you don't seem to have a Vision." Kaeya said.

"So how exactly is it that you're able to channel elemental energy?" He asked.

"It was a very strange occurrence." Y/n said.

Y/n and Kaeya continue fighting hilichurls and slimes. After they finished fighting, they finally here in there destination.

"Ugh, finally... we're here." Paimon said.

"Seems the path ends here. Let's use the wind currents to fly up." Kaeya said.

The two of them use their gliders, and fly up there. They've made there way and open the door to see a big Pyro Slime and a blue stone. Kaeya break the blue stone, suddenly it started raining. Paimon notice that the slime is weakened by the water.

"Water! We can use this to put out fire!" Paimon said.

"Good idea. That's some keen observation. We should get Jean to give you a title and make you a knight." Kaeya said.

As they finished attacking the pyro slimes. They've notice that there's an underwater spikes. Kaeya build an ice bridge so they can across.

"Speaking of did you know? Stormterror was once one of The Four Winds. I'm not aware of the exact details. If you're interested, you can ask the Acting Grand Master about it." Kaeya said.

While they were walking they saw a glowing stone.

"Is that the thing that Stormterror is using to gain its power?" Paimon asked.

"Seems probable. Let's deal with it." Kaeya said.

Y/n and Kaeya break the glowing stone.

"Bravo! What a performance!" Kaeya clap his hands.

"You are, to my surprise, a well-trained knight. The battles you just fought were sights to behold." He said.

"Not worth complimenting really..." Y/n said.

"Haha, I see you already have the knightly virtue of modesty. Stories of your heroic deeds to save Mondsadt from destruction shall be known thoughout the City of Freedom, well into the future." Kaeya said.

'Y/n didn't want to be a hero... all she wants is her big siblings back...' Y/n said in her head.

"Please do visit at our headquarters when you have the time." Kaeya said.

"We've seized another temple from Stormterror grasp!" Paimon said.

"I can take care of the rest here. You go take care of other things while I'm at it." He said.

"See you later then, bye bye~!" Paimon wave her hand. Y/n and Paimon left the place.

______________________________________

Finally got Fischl, even though I didn't get her since the crossover event