Chapter 11

Third POV:

Kaeya led Y/n and Paimon to the courtyard.

"This place will do." Kaeya said.

"Tell us what it's about already!" Paimon said.

"How should I begin... Oh, right, let me tell you a secret first. It's a secret of my past, and I confide in you to keep it." Kaeya said.

"Don't worry, Paimon's lips are sealed." Paimon said.

"Y/n too." You said.

"As a matter of fact, my grandfather was a pirate!" Kaeya said.

'What a liar.' Veliona thought.

'Y/n don't believe it.' You thought.

"Oh." Paimon said.

"... Wait, why do you sound so blithe? Do you think I'm making it up? Look at my eye patch! I inherited it from my grandfather and this is solid proof that we are related by blood!" Kaeya said.

'Y/n, I'm taking over your body.' Veliona said.

'Y/n not sure what your planing... But I trust you.' You said.

You let Veliona control your body, as you close your eyes you are now in Veliona's room. Veliona opened her eyes, she's now able to control your body.

"Y/n never know you could inherit eye patches." Veliona sarcastically said to Kaeya.

"My! Y/n, how could you not know such common knowledge! This is no different from children inheriting their hairstyles from their parents!" Kaeya said.

"Yesterday I was glancing through the notes my grandfather left and stumbled upon records that spoke of a treasure..." He said.

"... Treasure!?" Paimon asked.

"According to his notes, the treasure is buried in the "Lost Arcadian Ruins." Kaeya said.

"Treasure..." Paimon mumbled.

"But the location of the ruins is currently unknown. I've tried searching for clues..." Kaeya said.

"Treasure! Kaeya! What kind of treasure is it? Gold? Or better yet, gems!?" Paimon asked Kaeya.

"Hmph! Treasure that consist of nothing but gold and gems are third-rate treasures... My grandfather's treasure is a sword! A magic sword that grants the wielder unrivaled power!" Kaeya said.

"Oh wowwww!" Paimon gushes.

'I can't believe she actually believe his lies.' Veliona facepalmed.

"The sword was dropped from Celestia into the sea by a god. It was later salvaged by my grandfather's crew by pure coincidence." Kaeya continue.

"The moment he gripped the sword, thunder roared, billows howled, and the clear skies were suddenly swallowed by raging winds... With the might of the magic sword, my grandfather went on to defeat a hydra, a silver-haired banshee, a wicked abyss dragon... But the immense power of the sword enticed many more greedy pirates. To avoid meaningless conflicts, my grandfather hid the magic sword."

"Eight-headed hydras, silver-haired banshees... Do they really exist?" Veliona raise a brow.

"The world we live in is fascinating, full of unknown and inexplicable wonders." Kaeya said.

"Holy moly! That's just insane!" Paimon said.

"A gang of Treasure Hoarders has been very active lately and manly ruins have had their relics stolen by them. I'm afraid that they will soon discover the Arcadian Ruins and the magic sword will be lost..." Kaeya said.

Veliona and Paimon glance at each other and Paimon said. "We won't let it fall into the wrong hands! We must get the sword before them."

"You just rest assured that Paimon and Y/n are here to help!" Paimon looked at Kaeya.

"Wow~ Great! Please keep it a secret. I'll wait for your good news!" Kaeya said, soon he left leaving Veliona and Paimon alone.

"Hey! So whatcha think, Y/n? Isn't it exciting? We're talking about a super-duper powerful sword!" Paimon said.

"Is it really, really true?" Veliona asked, as she crossed her arms.

"Well... Let's go to the Adventure's Guild and see if we can find out more. The adventurers should know more about the ruins, right?" Paimon said.

Veliona sigh. "Fine, let's go."

'I still don't believe that Elsa wannabe.' Veliona thought.

Meanwhile with Y/n

Y/n walked around Veliona's room.

"Does Veliona even have a bedroom she sleeps in?" You wonder.

"All Y/n see is a chair and a table. No matter sometimes Y/n came here."

You were still walking around if there's a another room. While you were walking you saw a door.

'Maybe this is Veliona's bedroom?' You thought.

You went to the door and open it to see her bed and a lot a pictures of you. You went inside the room and look at the pictures and poster of you.

"So this is Veliona's bedroom... Why does she have a pictures and posters of me?" You mumbled.

You look at her bed to see a body pillow of you.

"You know what? Y/n will forget what she saw." You said, decided to leave the room and forget everything.