Chapter 21

Here's the real chapter 21, I'm sorry for pranking y'all. I hope y'all forgive me😔
______________________________________

Third POV:

1 year later...

"Seele...Use the powers of imagination and focus your mind." Cocolia said to Seele.

"Sense it. Feel it."

"...And control it."

Seele tries to imagine on the liquid metal ball to create any shape she choose but failed to do it.

"I'm... I'm sorry, Matushka." Seele apologize for her failed attempt.

"Don't be. This is just a little test." Cocolia assured Seele.

"Next!"

A light purple & pink short haired female with heterochromia eyes walks forward for her turn.

"You are so stupid, Seele. Watch this!" Sin Mal said.

As Sin imagines on the liquid metal ball, it turns into a wrist watch. A few children started praising for Sin's work.

"Woah! Sin turned the liquid metal into a wrist watch!"

"That's so cool, Sin! Please teach me how to do that!"

"HAH! This is super easy for someone the Mal family!" Sin said, as she enjoys hearing everyone praising her.

"Matushka, please let Bronya try next." Bronya volunteer for her to try.

Cocolia nods her head and let Bronya try the liquid metal ball. As Bronya starts focusing on the ball and imagines, as the results she turns the ball into a HOMU.

"Look! It's a HOMU!"

"Kyaa! It's so cute!"

"I knew you're the best, Bronya! <3" Seele said, as she hugs Bronya behind her back.

(Aren't they adorable together🥺)

"Big sis Seele is right, big sis Bronya! That was so cool!" Y/n compliments Bronya.

"Matushka! Can I try?" Y/n asks Cocolia.

"Sure, go ahead." Cocolia said.