Chapter 5

Y/n's POV:

"Stormterror has caused quite a ruckus in the region since it's recent resurgence. Simply put, Mondsadt's elemental sphere and ley lines are now akin to a yarn ball in the paws of a kitten." Lisa said.

"For a mage, it couldn't get much worse. My skin is one elemental particle away from a full-blown breakout." She put her hand on her forehead and sigh.

"If it weren't for this interference, the Knights of Favonius would have better ways to help you than just putting up missing person posters. We simply ask that you repose in Mondsadt while we help you seek out your siblings." Jean said.

'Y/n wonder if Y/n should help them...' I thought.

'I don't think it's a good idea, Y/n.' Veliona said.

'But they said that if Y/n help them, they'll help Y/n to find her siblings.'

'Whatever you say, but I'm just warning you. They'll probably forgot when you finished helping them.'

'.......Y/n finally made her decision.'

"Umm... Y/n really should help out as well." I said.

"Paimon will help too!" Paimon said.

"Good. In that case we need a plan." Kaeya said.

"With Stormterror now directly attacking Mondsadt, we may have an opportunity to cut this problem off at the source." Jean said.

"Lisa has revealed the sources of Stormterror's power with her detection magic." She said.

"Is that so?" Kaeya said.

"They're located in the abandoned Four Wind's Temples. Stormterror's ability to whip up these kinds of storms can be attributed to it drawing power from the temples." Lisa said.

"Our objective is to deal with three of the four temples. I understand why we are only dealing with three." Jean said.

"Paimon doesn't." Paimon said.

"It must be a local thing..." I said.

"Knights of Favonius, time is against us. The storm is rampant. There is no point in maintaining a defensive position. Alright. We need to take initiative and act before this situation escalates." Jean said.

We finished our discussion. Amber told us that we should follow her where the temple is.

"This is it. One of the deserted temples of The Four Winds. These temples have been left to waste for years now. The people of Mondsadt almost never come here. There's a chance there's monsters nest or a hilichurl camp inside. Even Stormterror has given up on it's own temple." Amber explained.

"Wait, did you just say "it's own temple...?" I asked.

"... Yes. I also find it hard to accept, but... Stormterror was once one of The Four Winds."

"Ehhhh!?" Paimon said.

"Wait... Did you just feel that?" Amber asked.

"The wind here... Something's off... Let's go in and take a look, Y/n. Be careful, the dragon's power is disturbing this area." She said.

We walked up to the temple, I open the door and the tree of us went inside. Now the three of us went to explore the temple's depths. As we walked up to the stairs, we saw a something glowing.

"Dragon's breath! Is that where the power is coming from?" Amber said, as she attack it.

"Phew, I'm tired. But at least this way we've helped Jean out. In the past, we were at least able to defend the city and keep it safe. This of course, is mostly thanks to Jean. But now with Stormterror directly attacking the city itself..." She said.

"The winds change, so too should our tactics."

"Did you come up with it?" I asked.

"It's what Lisa likes to say. Speaking of which, The Four Winds we were discussing earlier... If you want to learn more about our history, you can ask Lisa." Amber said.

"... I'm not saying I don't know our history! It's just... I mean... A librarian is supposed to be more knowledgeable than an Outrider, right?" She said.

"Right......." I was unsure about that.