Chapter 8

Third POV:

"Phew, it's finally done. Well, all that "lay flow" and "elemental lines" stuff Lisa was going on about should hopefully be back to normal. Wanna see how the Knights are doing?" Paimon said.

"But if you got anything more interesting to do, Paimon can come too! By the way, we obtained another Anemoculus in one of The Four Winds temples, right? We might come across more of them in the future, so don't forget to offer them to the Statues!" She said.

"But first, we need to return this book." You said. Holding the book.

"You really want to return that book, huh? Sure, let's go inside in Mondsadt to see if anyone is missing a book." Paimon said.

You nod your head and started walking along with Paimon to go Mondsadt. While you were walking, you can't help but want to read the book.

You are curious.

You opened the book and read the description of the story. "This is about a girl, who wished that she wants an anime crossover. Suddenly an unknown voice told her what was she wish for, the girl wish to have an anime crossover on her two favorite animes. The unknown voice told her who's her favorite character, the girl told the voice that her favorite character is Nezuko Kamado. What the girl didn't know that she turned into Nezuko and sent her to the anime called The Promised Neverland."

'Anime...? Big sis Kiana forced me to watch anime with her even though I don't know what anime is.' Y/n thought.

You and Paimon went inside Mondsadt and started searching for the owner of this book. While you were both searching, you heard two people screaming each other in a different language.

"PAANO NA TAYO MAKAKABALIK?!? KASALANAN MO TO!!"

"PAANO NAGING KASALANAN KO??!! IKAW NAMAN ANG SUMAMA SAAKIN!!!"

"HAYOP KA-"

The people in Mondsadt look at the two different because they don't know what they are saying and screaming about. You notice the two people are. The female has h/c hair, e/c eyes, and their weapon has a butterfly sword. And the male has white hair and pale blue eyes.

'Are they the one that Miss Lisa told us who the book belongs to?' You thought. And decided to go to them.

"PUNYETA-"

"Umm, is this book belongs to you?"

The male and female stopped screaming at each other and look at the person.

"MY BOOK!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" The h/c haired female hugged the little girl tightly.

"C-can't... b... breath..." Y/n said, still suffocating.

"Idiot, are you trying to kill this kid?" The white haired male said, who looked irritated to his companion.

"Woops, sorry kid." The h/c female let go of you, and took the book from your hands.

"N-no problem." You said, trying to catch your breath.

"Thank you for getting my book back. What's your name, kid?" The h/c female asked.

"My name is Y/N!" You said.

The male and female look shocked by your answer and the two of them looked each other, thinking that they are communicating with their eyes.

'Did Y/n do something wrong?' You thought.

"Thank you Y-Y/n..." The female stuttered your name.

"Yeah... Thanks kid, me and my friend here are leaving now." The male said. He took his friend's wrist and started running away from her.

"Wait! But you didn't tell Y/n your names!" You yelled at the two but they were gone.

"Omg! Me and the kid have the same name, Noah!"

"I know that, Y/n. I was there."

"But do you think that we are from a different alternative dimension. Not to mention, she look like Aether and Lumine's little sister."

"I think you're right. But how are we going to go back? Aether is going to be so worried that his girlfriend is gone."

"Noah, Shut the fuck up, I'm done with your bullshit. And I want to go back too because Torta Talong promised me to give me Mora."

"Your still calling Childe Torta Talong? It's not that hard to pronounce his name."

"Noah.... Tumahimik ka nga."

______________________________________

If you guys don't know Cute little demon and Lover are connected to this book. If you guys haven't read it, I recommend you reading it.