Chapter 12

Veliona's POV:

"Hey, kiddo! Welcome to the Adventurer's Guild!" Cyrus said.

"Hmph! We're not here for something that boring!" Paimon spoke.

"We're looking for a sword that fell from Celestia... One that can kill eight-headed banshees and silver-haired hydras. It's super, mega, uber powerful!" She said.

"It's eight-headed hydras and silver-haired banshees..." I deadpanned to Paimon.

"That's what Paimon said! It's a super epic sword! Anyway, it's fine as long as Paimon doesn't tell them the treasure's location!" Paimon said.

'With your loud mouth, someone is probably listening right now.' I thought.

"So, Cyrus, do you know where the Lost Arcadian Ruins are supposed to be?" Paimon asked Cyrus.

"Arcadian Ruins... Never heard of them." Cyrus replied.

"Thanks for your intel anyway. If you do find these ruins, I'd love to see them." He said.

"Uh... my... intel...?" Paimon muttered.

While we were discussing, I sense that, someone was listening to our conversation. I turned around to see if anyone was there, but I saw no one.

'It looks like someone was listening.' I thought.

"Still no clues..." Paimon mumbled.

"Well, it's not like it's gonna be easy! Come on, it's the hiding place of the super amazing sword! Anyway, we should go meet up with Kaeya first." She said.

Me and Paimon left the Adventurer's Guild and went to meet up with Kaeya.

"Oh, you're back. Do you have news for me?" Kaeya asked.

"Listen, we asked around the Adventurer's Guild and found... Well, nothing." Paimon replied.

"Haha... That much is expected." Kaeya crossed his arms.

"Why is that?" Paimon asked.

"Oh, I only mean that, what's the fun in finding it without the hard work? However, I do have some clues." Kaeya said.

"I sent someone to collate black market intel. It seems that someone does know about the Arcadian Ruins." He said.

"Really? Where's the guy?" Paimon asked.

"Now, now, as per the black market's rules, they will send someone to meet us to prevent leaks. We will be meeting the informant at the Whispering Woods." Kaeya said.

"We'll get the intel back to you." I said.

"You have my thanks. Of course, you'll be compensated for your troubles... by the Knights." Kaeya said.

"Ooh, no problemo!" Paimon said.

Me and Paimon left and went to the Whispering Woods to meet the  informant. While I was walking through the woods, Paimon saw someone running to our direction.

"Look, Y/n! She's in trouble!" Paimon pointed to the person.

I summoned my scythe, ran to the hilichurls and slay them in a second. I looked down to the hilichurls who are now dead.

"Weaklings..." I mumbled.

"Wow, Y/n! I didn't know you have so many weapons! First Bow, second sword, and now a scythe!" Paimon said.

"Haha... that's right. Y/n have many weapons." I said. Not to raise a suspension on me.

"Why is this happening to me? I shouldn't have helped him..." The lady said, that I saved.

"Him, who?" Paimon asked.

"Thanks so much for saving me! You're far more reliable than those Favonius guys." The female said.

"It's nothing. She's a traveler, she has to deal with stuff like this all the time." Paimon said.

'So you're letting a kid fight?' I thought.

"Traveler? I've heard stories about you. I didn't think I'd be saved by the one I'm here to meet." The female said.

"Oh, so you're the..." Paimon trailed off.

"Hahaha... I didn't know how I could pay you back initially, but now, I think I'll just give you the intel for free. People in our circle know how important the network is." The informant said.

"Really?" I asked.

"LUCKY!" Paimon exclaimed.

"But... it's lucky for Kaeya, isn't it? He's supposed to pay for the intel..." She said.

"Listen well then, the intel on the Arcadian Ruins... "Three six-armed giants reside in the city in the lake. Two guard the statue, one, the treasure." The informant said.

"Right... Wait, is that it?" Paimon asked.

"There's also this map that came with it." The informant showed us the map and handed to us.

"Could... this be the X-marks-the-spots? So the clues is more like a riddle..." Paimon said.

"Well, should be a piece of cake for ya, right Y/n? Paimon'll leave it to you then!"

"Sure thing." I said.

"Well, if you can't solve it, we can ask Kaeya. He seems like a nerd too." Paimon said.

"I'll leave you the intel so you can review it at any time." The informant said.

"Thanks, Vile." Paimon thanked her.

'wait, how does she knows her name? She didn't tell us her name...' I thought.

"The six-armed giants reside in the city in the lake. Two guard the statue, one, the treasure." Paimon said.

"What does that mean? If you don't wanna ask Kaeya, you better figure it out!"

______________________________________

Thoma came home TwT

And Sayu too, but she keeps coming home

And Sayu too, but she keeps coming home. I already have C2 Sayu, all I need is Diona.

Here's my UID: 847041675
I started playing Genshin 1 week ago and I'm already in AR 22.