CHAPTER X: You're almost of age

"Living with Aoi hasn't been so bad lately,he barely gets into one of his mental obsessive moments anymore... unless he really wants to see me. He gets separation anxiety, but when I ask him about "Will I ever one day get to go home and see my mom again?" He loses it...

We were having dinner that evening, but he still doesn't fully trust me to stay, so he puts an ankle bracelet that keeps me from leaving the house, alerting him when he is not around me.

"Are you enjoying dinner, my love?" He said after  he ate a spoon full of his food, then looked up at me.

"I am not your love. it is a phase. You will grow out of it."I said as I nodded yes
"Also, the food is delicious."

"I want you to stop denying my feelings and expressions of love for you because you know very well you can't leave me... you are mine...forever." He looked at me with an evil grin, which made me shiver down to my spine in disapproval.

"But I miss my home, my mom!" I said, finding the courage to look at him.
He looked up at me with the most aggressive look he had ever given me and then sighed.

"Honey, let this be the last time you ask this, I don't want to compromise your freedom. You just got it almost back." He said as he motioned for me to sit down with my fingers, and I immediately did so.

"Can we go out tomorrow please,I want to go on a dinner date with you. I have been good and tomorrow is our..."

"One year anniversary." we both said, but he had a big smile because he never thought I would try to celebrate such a day.

"You actually remember it!" He said in excitement and happiness

"Yes, how could I forget the day. I was taken away from everyone and everything in my life?"
I giggled uncomfortable, and he just smiled and looked at me

"I will grant you that dinner date you want we are going to another town entirely so even if you try to escape,you will not know where to go and I'll find you and lock you up here forever, no one is gonna have my bride." He said while still smiling. "You'll soon be 18 then, I can legally marry you, even though we were married before my love, of course. I still need you to be of age. You'll finally really be mine forever." he giggled as he spun some wine in his glass as he laughed like a mad man

"This is not living or my life,tomorrow, I will run away into the crowd, and I hope he never finds me again. He will never find me. Mom, I will see you again soon, don't worry. Your baby will call you soon." I thought to myself as I ate and aoi ate the silence of the night thickness.