CHAPTER XVI: The Change

Aoi's POV

"Haha...I am so glad, I found her but she looks beautiful...now, more than she was before,I feel like since My y/n had a change in style...I should have one too."

He sat up from his bed and then walked towards the bathroom, ignoring the usual look for the family mansion.

He enters the bathroom, then immimmediately looks at the admiring himself, then plays with his hair, blushing looking at the picture of Y/n before and now.

He felt himself smile as he arrived at the picture of his 'soon to be wife.' He held so dear to his heart.

"I loved you more when you looked more cuter then than now... You look cute but not as cute well, Let me just hope Shirley has hoodies. If not, then I'll buy you a whole hoodie store."

He smiles at the picture, rubbing his finger over her face, and then kisses it.

"Now then,"

He opens the cabinet behind the mirror, looking at the various hair dye colours.

"Hmmm, White or Brown..."

He looks at the two colours, wondering which one he should try

He likes the thought of having white hair. It would make his red eyes pop, but so he also thought for the colour brown. He just couldn't decide.

"No! Y/n won't like if I change! maybe I should call her and ask her!"

He takes out his phone from the pocket of his sweatpants and plays with his hair as he waits for Y/n to pick up. He looked into the mirror, trying to make himself look pretty for her~♡

"Hello?" She said at the end of the other line.

He started to blush and bite his lower lip, imaging her in front of him. He looks at her picture longing to be able to feel her.

"Mhmmm...who is this?" She says a tone that sounds as if she is uncomfortable

"Y/n, my sweet..."

He finally was able to open his mouth and speak to her.

"Stalker, how did you get this number?"
She says as the cat hisses in the background.

"Ooh, so you kept the cat?"

"Well, she wanted to stay, so I allowed her to stay."

"Awww,I thought you loved dogs more?"

"I love both...now what do you want?"

"I am thinking of dying my hair?do you think Brown or White?"

"Why is that my business?"

"Well,I would like to look as beautiful as you, my dear."

"I am not beautiful."

"To me, you're the most beautiful woman in the world, but nowadays, you look too good, and I don't like the thought of boys staring at you... in fact,anyone staring at you. Now, what colour?"

He asks as she goes silent for a few seconds

"Y/N DID YOU FREAKING LEAVE YOUR PHONE AND WALK AWAY"

"N-no,I just got distracted... Brown... you would look great with brown," She said in a soft, quiet tone.

"Thank you, my love, I miss you,"

She goes quiet again as he just giggles.

"I will see you tomorrow at Shirley's house because she needs to meet your tutor/boyfriend."

"Yea, bye..." she immediately hangs up as he giggles.

"She loves me so much... she is blushing on the other side of the phone,"

{And to our surprise, he is right,she got flustered and is thinking about what he said, rolling around on her bed while the cat looks at her like she is crazy}

Later...

"Finally done. wow, she was right. Brown hair makes me look hot."

He smiles as someone knocks on the door, and then he sighs

"Who is it?"
He says in an annoyed, cold tone

"S-sir, it is your father?" A meek feminine voice came from outside as he then sighed and walked towards the door and opened it

"Hand me the phone." She gives him the phone and bows, then quickly leaves

"Hey Daddy, how are you?"

"Don't call me that, and why do I hear rumours?"

"What Rumours?"

"Rumours? that you are Chasing a child around, kidnapped her, and you are trying to get her to marry you?"

He giggles and smiles as he then looks at the picture of y/n again his smile suddenly fades as he then answers with a question.

"Don't I do my work?"

"Yes, you do son but--"

"But nothing to you... I have always been a business tool and I have been doing all my work well and submitting it so I don't think there is need of any thing else especially you all of a sudden asking me about my personal life"

"But son--"

"That is all father? I will talk to you later. Good day, "

He hangs up and sighs, putting the phone down

"That girl showed me more love than you ever did..."

He walked back towards his room and then closed the door behind him

{around the room covered in pictures and belongings that you thought went missing}

"Besides, I get to see her tomorrow... I wonder if she will like the new hair, well I do."

He smiles as he bites his lip and then rolls around on his bed

"I JUST WANT IT TO BE TOMORROW ALREADY AAAAH!"

He sighs and then hugs his y/n body pillow.