CHAPTER XII: THE OLD WOMAN

The old woman took y/n upstairs to her house, and she sat her down there.

"Would you like to tell me why that man had gone crazy and come into my shop looking for you?" The old woman asked as she made cups of tea for the both of them

"He is... a psychopath." Y/n said as she cuddled her legs onto her chest

The old woman giggled, "Aren't all men crazy?" She said as she handed her a cup of tea and sat beside y/n

"He... kidnapped me..." She said as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Huh? That man, I am so sorry to hear that. Should we call your family?" The old woman said.

"I have been with him for a year now today marks the day, but we can't call my family in any way. I don't want him to hurt my mother. I wanted to see her again, but she could get hurt, I don't know what he would do to her." She said and looked at the old woman. "I miss her so much, tho." She sniffed as she hugged her knees tighter.

"Well, you can stay with me as long as you want." The old woman patted her shoulder. "I also know why he looks so familiar...he is one of those children of rich men." She said and sipped her tea.

"That maybe why the police were not looking for you." She said.

"Huh?..." y/n said with a puzzled tone

"He is Aoi Tsukumo." The old woman said, pulling out an old magazine. "His family has a reputation..."

"So that's why I was never found." She said and looked at her.

"It is okay. You're safe now, we'll get you to your mother one day." The old woman said and embraced her.

"If it is okay to ask what happened to your..." y/n hesitating to ask.

"They were in an accident."She answered, looking down at her cup of tea with a sad smile on her face.

Y/n put down her cup of tea and embraced the woman

"Thank you once more, I will work her and do my hardest get to pay you back for everything you're going to give me."
She smiled

"I think I would prefer you to go to college taking my grand daughter's spot." She said

"But, I could nev--"

"No, you are going. Good thing the college is not too far from the home here." The old woman smiled, and y/n smiled back.

"Thank you," She said.

"You're welcome, dear."