Chapter XVIII: The Tutor

I, Shirley and Aoi sat in the room filled with silence and tension. The tension was so thick you could almost cut it with a knife.

"I would like to have you know, Ms Shirley that I have no plans of taking away the love of my life from you, even tho..."

He looks up then straight at me his eyes eating me taking in my figure and body looking like a lustful beast.

"...I just want her all for myself...and away from the world."

He sighs and looks at me with an annoyed expression

"Can't you just forget about people? They were never that good to me! Just be with me! We can live together in my mansion and live happily ever after."

He shakes his head smiling as his red eyes glow making him look more insane, he bought out fairy tale books and showed them to me and Shirley raising them in the air.

"I will treat you forever like the queen you are."

"I would prefer to be Tiana, she needed no man or Prince charming."

I said as I stood up and then looked right at him. He also stood up and then looked at me with the same look he gave me the day he put me in the basement.

"We have a tutoring session today at my house remember?"

"At your home?!"

Shirley said standing in between us

"Yes, she has to come with me. It is mandatory to see your Tutor every week."

"But why your ho--"

"No questions asked!"

He cut Shirley off and stood there waiting

"Go get ready we need to leave for my place the sooner we go...the sooner you can come back to sweet old Shirley here."

He said as he smirked at me

"Wear something that compliments your body. We are going to my home, so there is nothing for me to worry about. The butlers won't dare look at you."

I just sighed looking at him and wore the first thing I saw in my closet. I hugged Shirley at the door and we both had a plan for if he does try to kidnap me again.

We had driven for hours but finally got to the House...he was not lying it is a mansion. He was silent throughout the car ride because I had done what I wanted with my clothing style and to be honest, I couldn't care less. He doesn't control my Closet.

(Temporary picture)

(Temporary picture)

We got out of the car and walked into the house, I just followed behind him like a lost puppy.

Upon entering the Manor, the maids were staring at me and whispering something god this is the beginning of high school all over again.

A particular woman about the age of Shirley but definitely younger runs up towards us and holds both of my hands tightly as she had a big happy grin on her face

"Are you Ms (L/n)?!"

"Y-yes"

I stuttered in response getting a proper look at the mix of grey and black-haired woman as she continues to look at me out of pure amazement and happiness

"I am so happy, Aoi you finally bought her home like you said you would."

She said as she let go of my hands and pointed at the giant portrait of me and Aoi getting married

"This is just too much..."