Chapter XX: How he felt.

I was pacing around the huge front door with worry in my mind if Shirley was okay in my mind.

"That woman is the only family I have with me, I need her to be okay. If anything happens to her, I don't know what I am going to do to Aoi,"

I stopped as I felt eyes looking at me. Uneasy and worried I turned around to see Ms Veronica standing there behind me, She let out a soft chuckle then I let out a sigh of relief, thankful it was someone that was not as suspicious as Aoi but I needed to keep my guard up because she could know everything he had done and was just pretending not to know.

"Y/n, I am glad you decided to stay,"

"It is not like I had a choice..."

I mumbled under my breath and then I gave a focused smile.

"Now that I think about it, Why are you here?"

"Oh, well, I can't leave my future daughter-in-law alone here, can I?"

As she said those words, there was a smile on her face, the same one I saw when we had first met..."Why does it hurt so much that I want to let her down?"

"Ms--"

"Oh dear, Call me Veronica. No need for Ms,"

"Okay...Veronica...Did you know where Aoi was the past year?"

"I know he was no longer stalking you from afar, that is a good thing."

The shock in her statement hit me like a Bolder.

"You knew--"

" I have known about his love for you since the very beginning. He called me one evening saying..."

La Flashback~

"Ronnie~, Ronnie~,Ronnie~"

He said over the phone his tone seemed like he was happy. I have not heard him this way in years.

"What is it Aoi?"

"I found someone~♡"

His tone seemed so pure and sweet.

"Really?! What is she like?! Tell me everything."

"I will tell you when I get home today,"

"You're coming home?! I have missed you so much,"

"I'll see you then~♡"

End of Flashback

"After that he--,"

"Veronica, what are you two talking about?"

Aoi stood behind us in the middle of the hall room shirtless with an annoyed facial expression.

"I was telling her about the day, you fell in love with her,"

"..."

He walked towards us silently, he stared Veronica right in the eyes and she did the same as well "are they talking to each order?"

She turned towards me, bows and leaves with a serious face.

"What did you say to her?"

I looked at him as I crossed my hands over my chest, the moonlight illuminating the doorway as it came through the window over the doors, A vented picture of a beautiful mansion.

He looked down then started to play with his fingers, he looked up with a soft pink blush over his face.

"She had already said too much."

"Is he embarrassed by what she had said?"

He held out his soft palm as he smiled softly at me.

"Don't even think about it."

"Why are you angry now? I am the one who should be angry after what you did,"

"All I did was not wear what you wanted."

"You have to now! because Ronnie picked you a nightgown."

He held my arm by force pulling me beside him.

"Let go of me!"

I said softly trying to get his hand off my arm "why is he so strong?" I kept trying to fight back, he was too strong. The bright colour of his face had washed off once more, it brought back memories of the house he kept me in.

"LET ME GO!"

I shouted out loud and struggled. He was forced to let go and turned towards me.

"Give. Me. Your. Hand."

I felt my body trembling, my fingers and hands shaking. "What if he does it again?"

"Don't touch me..."

I moved backwards while he was closing the gap between us, the tapping of the heel of his shoe, his light blue Sweater vest looking brighter with the light as he approached me, his red eyes filled with what I thought was anger.

Looking around I wondered where everyone was and if there was anyone close by who could save me, now that I think about it all through the day when we were going around the mansion all the maids' faces I saw, it was full of relief and fear.

Without thought, my adrenaline kicked in and I started to race away from him. I had thought I was in the clear but only to hear a "tuck tuck tuck tuck."  sound coming behind me Fast and Hard.

"Ooh no..."

A//n: Coming Hard and Faster.
¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯