Chapter XIX: Ms. Veronica

"W-why is that there?" I ask looking up at the Drawn Framed expensive-looking art.

The Woman held my hands together tightly inside her soft palms that almost felt like Shirley's hands, they gave me comfort almost like home.

"It has been there for a while...please tell us you plan on staying the night?" She said with hope and excitement-filled eyes I have never seen someone's eyes so full of hope in my years of life.

"I will have to ask my guardian..." I said as I try to get my hands out of her palms. The hallway was so clean and bright, the floors were clean enough to eat off, and the design, the texture was smooth, I felt like I was on an Ice skating rink.

"Shall we go to the living room?" Aoi says in a murder tone and walks forward. I try to comprehend what just happened then I followed behind him looking left and right at every part of the house examining the place

"I knew they said his family was rich but this is very rich..." Aoi suddenly stopped and sit in a library.

  The smell of old books was delightful and admirable... it was more of a turn-on that Aoi was, there was a table in a cold corner of the library, a fireplace with a dancing and cracking flame burning, two chairs and a hill of books on the table. The workmanship of the table and chairs were remarkable.

"Aoi has better taste in furniture than in women." I thought to myself.

Aoi extended his hand gesturing I should go take a sit. I sat down on the chair closer to the fireplace as I felt the warmth of the fire hug me in a sweet embrace.

Aoi sat next to me quietly

"Is he still angry about my clothing choice?"

He had a cold gaze for the whole of the tutoring session, he pulled on moves or played any teases. He was being an actual tutor. I was shocked at first but very delighted because I could work in peace and he is a good teacher...no wonder,  he is a good businessman.

  After the lesson, Aoi's serious face turned back to normal

"Princess wanna grab something to eat?"

"I will ignore the "princess" part and sure please."

I nodded as he stood up and then held out his hand to help me up, I without thinking took his hand and he pulled me up

"Sometimes I wonder, why I trust this man so much..."

We walked along the hallway as I the curiosity in me grew more and more then I finally asked

"A Business man's salary must be a whole lot for you to be able to afford all of these..."

Aoi was silent, I was awkwardly walking behind him hoping for an answer from him.

A picture caught my eye in that hallway one of two boys, a girl and a woman.

"Is that your mother?" The words slipped out of my mouth then aoi stopped and turned to see what I was talking about.

"Ooh, that is Ms. Veronica. She has been with me since I was born, I never knew my mother... miss Veronica was always like a mother to me."

He held my hand softly and began to walk away from the hallway.

"Ooh and honey, you're married to a doctor, not a businessman." He said flashing me a smile his red eyes shining brightly. He is like a small sun.

"So, are you staying the night?!"

Ms Veronica said standing in the mini dining area outside where I and Aoi were supposed to eat.

"Shirley, won't mind," Aoi said and held my chin as he pulled my face in for a kiss. He kissed me on my lips with his soft smooth lips, he tried to deepen the kiss between us but I was focusing my lips closed and then pulled away as a small saliva line break off my lips from his.

"She would mind...Shirley does not enjoy being alone..." I said standing my ground.

"I will have to bring her here then."

"WHAT!NO!! SHE WOULD NEVER AGREE TO LEAVE HER STORE ALONE!" I yelled at him.

"No! I want you to stay here with me so she has to come!"

We argued on and on as Ms Veronica just watched us smiling in the background to her we were the perfect picture of a young couple in love. I feel like she does not know all the things Aoi had done.

"We'll just have to bring Shirley and the cat here for the night and that is final!" Aoi said then pulled out his phone and called some people.

"What are you doing?! You can't just kidnap an old lady and a cat!"

"Well, they will be fine...just wait till they get here~ you can stay in my bedroom tonight~~~"

"Not on your life, Aoi." I smiled coldly at him.

He snaked his hand around my waist from behind and held me close to him.

"You are bluffing~"

He kissed the side of my head with his warm lips

"How about us..."

He moved close to my ear

"...finally get busy tonight~"

I pushed him off blushing and sighing

"Shine Aoi^^"