CHAPTER XI: THE GREAT ESCAPE

No one's pov

The night of the anniversary,y/n was ready and has already planned everything she is going to need,she had gone on a few grocery runs with him before because he started to trust her more that she could run but since they always go to the next town to get supplies and what Y/n wanted, Aoi called it a "Road trip survival kit."

It had things Y/n needed for long drives, Y/n at first one used to pack snacks,a charger for her games and her phone, after two supply runs. She started to part clothes like PJs because she would sleep in the back of the car, she didn't feel comfortable in her day clothes sleeping so she would change in the back and fall asleep.

But tonight was special,she was going to wear a beauty blue dress

  He got her a beautiful dress and outfit because he was so happy that they were going to spend they're one year together anniversary

He got her a beautiful dress and outfit because he was so happy that they were going to spend they're one year together anniversary. She was only planning her escape from him,she packed her Survival kit and filled it with snacks, a day cloth with sneakers,her pjs,a game or two the most expensive ones(So she could sell them),her plushy(which she had turned into a mental support plushy) and a ring aoi gave her(she was planning or selling that too).

Later that day,Y/n had gotten ready for the anniversary dinner and her escape,she was walking down the stairs with back pack on her back. She held the stairs and had a forced smiled on her face as she looked at aoi then the whole house once more. She held his hand as they both intertwined fingers and walked out. What made her the happiest is that he promised her that this night,he won't put any tracking devices on her,that she is going to be free night because it is they're anniversary.

They both got into the car as aoi drove off into the 7pm evening night.

They got to the restaurant,Y/n sat at the table quietly smiling at aoi,who was so happy that Y/n was willing to be with him forever he thought,the dinner went by slowly. They were talking and laughing about some things from each other childhood and what has happened over the past year.

"Y/n thank you for the amazing year,we have had together." He said as he held her hand and at raised a glass with the other. "To us and many more years to come." Aoi said as he toasted his glass with y/n

"To me leaving you." She thought to herself and smiled as they both sipped they're wine(yes,yours is not alcoholic)

After the dinner,you both went on a walk into the park of the town, fortunately at night in this town couples would be outside in the park also on walks.

Aoi lead your hand tightly as he looked up at the starry night sky his red eyes mixed well with night sky but it was time.

"Aoi,I am hungry!" Y/n said as she held her stomach.

"I told you to eat more at the restaurant,I know you have a big appetite but you still never listen." He said scolding her.

"I was just saving room for dessert." She pointed at the candy stand." Aoi giggled are ruffled her hair alittle.

"Very well." Aoi gave her money as she walked to the candy stand.

She bought some of the candy that made Aoi feel sick in the stomach,it always made him want to puke for about 30 minutes but she couldn't buy it alone,she bought a candy cup mix with different candies in it so aoi wouldn't notice them.

"Here!" She said and sat beside him handing him his cup of candy.

"Thank you." He said as he was about to start eating.

" Hold on." She said as he stopped. "First person to finish they're candy cup,gets to choose what movie we watch tomorrow!" She said energetic and aoi couldn't deny that he loved her energetic and sweet self.

"Okay sure." He said

"On the count of 3...1...2...3!!!" She said then started to eat the candy as fast as she could to make it seem like she was not throwing the match but as always aoi had won.

"No fair." She said then pouted "you always win!!!"

He just giggled,he pat her head as he was doing so the effect of the candy was already starting.

"Y/n,I think we should go home." He said and stood up.

"Why?what's wrong?we were having fun!" She said pretending not to know what is going on.

"I think...it was something I ate." He said and held his hand over his mouth trying to avoid throwing up on his Tux.

"I-- but..." she said in a sad tone.

"Okay,I will go to the park toilets and use one of them to throw up because I can't drive home like this and you can't drive." He said as he lead her to the car and locked her inside.

"I will be right back." He said and ran to the park toilets just in time

"Now it is time." She said as she grabbed her bag and took off the shoes then wore her sneakers and changed all her clothes immediately.

She grabbed the car keys aoi gave her on one of the supply read days and opened the car door then she set a timer on her phone. "He will be done in 25 minutes." She said then closed the door and ran.

She didn't look back once,she kept running and running,she ran into the night of the town.

She got into a pawn store that was not so noticeable and was waiting for the owner just to see an old lady come out of the back. She seemed to have been crying.

"How can I help you?" She said trying to sound as normal as possible

"I would like to sell all of this please." Y/n said

The old woman looked at It in shock.
"Why would you want to sell all this stuff at once?my dear are you running away from home?" The old woman questioned then the timer went off.

"Ooh no" y/n said as she shaked in fear as tears fall from her eyes.

"Would you like to stay with me?" The old woman suggested "I just lost my husband and my grand daughter and you are about her age."

"I--" y/n said then the old woman pulled her into the back.

"I suggest you stand here because this is the first place all runaways come to."
She said then Aoi came running in with his red eyes looking more evil and angry than they have ever been.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" He grabbed the old woman by her shirt and looked her right in the eyes "A GIRL CAME HERE AND SOLD THIS TO YOU?YES OR NO?" He said looking at her as if he was going to kill her.

"Yes." She replied with no fear in her tone.

"Where did she go?" He asked her and let go of her

"She just took the money and ran,it is not my business to know what they do. Just buy and sell." She said

Aoi angrily hit the counter "Thank you for nothing." He was walking out slowly
"See you in hell you old bitch." He said and left.

Y/n came out of hiding her eyes filled with tears and she hugged the old lady.

"I am so sorry Ma'am I didn't mean to bring him here to you." She said sobbing

The old lady pat her back and smiled

"Don't worry,I don't think he will come back here again."

"Is the offer to stay here is open?"

The old woman nodded.