Chapter XXII: Will I truly ever be the same again?

Aoi had taken he to his room where, in quote, he said, "You will be sleeping here with me tonight just like before you left me, bun."

The pet names were hot and cold. Some days, I'd allow it some other days. I'd ignore him for calling names like "Sugar lips."

She was sitting on Aoi's bed and listened to his every word. He left the room, giving her space to change into the night clothes that had been prepared for her.

While changing, she started to overthink almost everything.

"Will I ever be truly free from this man?" She thought as eyes had begun to water once more.

"Aoi had found me time and time again. Will I be free and not get married to him? Even if I do get to go back and see mom, we would have to run away or hide somewhere where he can't find us... but that would be impossible. He could find the rest of my family. Mom may not be that old, but I only want to be best for her and not for her to have to be running. Would she be okay with just missing one child. If I did marry him, he would take care of me, mom, the family... everything. He could do so much for my family. All he asks for is me..."

She sighed so confused, unsure, scared. What does my life mean at this point.

She was wearing the night gown prepared for her, sitting on the bed lost in thought. She then looked out the window, crying her (e/c) eyes filled with tears, her hands clenching tightly against the soft fabric of the dress and her hair back away from her face.

"I must not give up." She stood up and told herself. She folded her hand into a fist and shook it at nothing but the air.

"I am strong, I will see my mom again, I will keep him from hurting my family... I must be free and understand my own feelings for this man... killing them all."

She said prideful and determined.

Aoi walked into the room, his body and hair wet, a towel wrapped around his body, his chest, wide shoulders, and his toned abs.

{A/N: I am sorry. I know it is short, but I am trying to.}