Sneaking out*

Luna- 18
Garrett- 16

Oh?

Lunas pov

Wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and a black crop top I sit on my bed as I read a book. Flipping page by page I blink and it's already 2 am. Frank sleeps on the opposite pillow and often groans when he changes positions. I laugh, scratching him under the chin.

Looking over at my desk I often ask myself if I should be doing homework but its the weekend and i'd rather save it all for Sunday.

Kissing Frank on the nose im about to go back to my book when a rock hits my window. I jump, pressing the book to my chest before I melt in relief.

This idiot can never text me first.

Placing my book down more rocks hit my window before I hear a whisper of my name in a small whine. "Luna! Lunaaaaaaaa open your window." racing over before he wakes up my parents I look down as he stares up at me with a smile.

He's cute.

Opening the window the warm breeze brushes back my hair as I place my head out of the widow. "What are you doing?" I ask, "the whole point is to keep a low profile so my parents dont know." whisper shouting his hands place on his heart.

"You're breaking my heart, darling." he has a wicked smirk on his lips and I only press my hand to my chin, cupping it as my elbow rests on the ledge.

"Well what do you want?"

"I need you to come down here, right now."

"So bossy."

"Now!"

My eyes widen. "Garett its almost three am."

He looks like I just said the world is flat. "Im aware."

My eyes only widen more, "my parents are going to hear me leave."

"Thats why youre sneaking out." then he points to the roof. "Get your pretty little ass on this roof right now. Ill catch you."

I only groan, placing both of my hands in my face. I only hide a smile and when I brush back my hair I place my elbows on the window. "At least beg me first."

Garrett groans, taking his hat off before brushing back his fluffy brown hair and placing it back on. "Darling, I thought I did."

"Do it again."

He throws both of his hands in the air, "Luna Mae Styles. Please." he begs, placing his hands to his heart. "Please accompany a withering soul. I need help." he coughs like hes in pain, "you need to help me. You're the antidote." he wheezes, "quick. Get down here-"

"Just shut up!" I whisper shout, "you're being too loud!"

"Then come down here you old woman!"

My head tilts, "youre the one who likes this old woman." were only three years apart and my late birthday makes it seem were only two. And besides, he looks like hes nineteen. I dont know what genes circulate his family but hes so pretty.

"Of course I am, now get down here." he clutches his heart. "Im dying-"

"Fine!" I shout, "but wait."

His hands throw in the air. "Yesssss."

Rolling my eyes I pull away from the window. I cant go downstairs because they'll hear the door open and close from the alarm system we have. I don't understand why we have it but some days I swear dad used to be in the mafia.

Opening the door slowly I look left and right hearing nothing but sleep. Looking closely at dad's room the lights are off and they seem asleep too.

Creeping back inside and closing my door quietly I grab my black shoes on the floor. Tying them up quickly I hop around and run to grab my black sweater, thorwing it over my head all cozy.