Family Football Game

Harry's pov

Luna- 8, Cameron- 4, Nova- 2

Daisy/Lucy/Garrett- 5, James-4, Devon-3, Ellie- 2

Waking up to the bright sun of the morning I look down at the heavyweight on my chest. Looking down at Violet she's curled up into my side holding onto my waist with no intention of letting go. Her cheeks smushed against my torso and I swear I'll never get used to this heartwarming feeling.

Placing my hand to her hair I brush it onto her shoulders as she stirs, slumping deeper into my chest which makes me chuckle.

Dad life has been good. I got the best fucking kids. It doesn't even feel real, I swear it was yesterday Violet and I were jumping off buildings and getting into car chases. I love my kids to death in these eight years I've had them. I'd do anything for them.

Luna was already 8 and she hasn't changed. One of the most friendly, kind, cutest and fun energy to be around. Pure heart but has such a me side to her when she needs to get down to business. I don't even think ill ever have to teach her how to punch, she's a natural.

My son Cameron was my other heart. I swear it's divided equally for these kids. He's delicate, soft and I see my old self in him. The sensitive side that was kept before my parents ruined it. He has brown hair, brown eyes and paired with his glasses he's one of the calmest of our trio. Put him in the grass somewhere and he's good to go. But he's also got a kick to him.

I remember it like yesterday when I took little four-year-old Luna to see him for the first time.

"You wanna go see your brother princess?" I take her from Niall's arms as Luna and his daughter Daisy play in the waiting room. She's only a year but Lunas already designated her, her best friend.

"Wheres momma?" she asks as I carry her in my arms. Fixing her bumblebee yellow pyjamas I kiss her on the cheek making her giggle.

"Remember how mom had your brother in her stomach?" I ask and just like that, her eyes go wide in a giant smile. Mocking her wide eyes she grabs the top of my shirt as she pulls it with a surprised and frozen expression.

"Camie?" whispering in excitement when I nod my head she smiles again. "Can I see him?" she processes this small information nodding her nod in persuasion making me chuckle.

"Yeah princess, you can see him." opening the door to the room I watch as Violet has Cameron wrapped in a blue blanket come into view. Luna just goes silent making sure not to spook anyone.

"You see your brother"? I smile from her over the moon expression. Walking over to the hospital bed I take a seat with her on my lap. Instantly she sits up, hand on my shoulder using me to get her closer as her head hovers.

"Hi, Camie"? She softly says, making my heart flutter.

"Here, give him a kiss." Violet taps his forehead. Luna nods, placing her hands softly around his little head before giving him a kiss.

Just like that Cameron's eyes open, taking us all by surprise. A light shade of brown, almost grey eyes stare right back at us knowing exactly who we are.

He has his hand wrapped around Violet's finger and Luna only climbs backwards, standing up and leaning on my chest. Wrapping her arm around my shoulder I hold her hips as she turns her head to face mine. "Can his middle name be Luna?"

And lastly, we have Nova. The name might be a little of a surprise to hear, Violet especially since I refused to name Luna that. But I got over it and I thought it fit now Nova perfectly. She has blonde hair, that odd blonde gene a family has. With green eyes and a tiny circle of brown in her left iris, she's only two but has the biggest personality and I see a lot of Violet in her but Violet herself argues that she's all me.