Camerons Crush

Luna- 18

Garrett/James- 16

Cameron- 15

Nova- 12

Cameron's Pov

Standing in front of my mirror as I brush back my brown hair my eyes scrunch as Nova and Luna yell at each other from outside my door. Their voices echo arguing about some unknown shit.

Throwing on my blue uniform sweater over my black pants I slide on my glasses and hurry out the door. Opening it I stop, my eyes tighten as Luna has her hands pressing down on Nova shoulders as she pins her to the floor. They both yell nonsense to each other and don't bother to stop on my account.

"Give it back Nova!" Luna yells as Nova just thrashes from underneath.

"I didn't take your fucking necklace leave me alone." she grabs a fistful of her hair leaving Luna in a scream. They tumble and she takes the opportunity to climb on top.

Walking around them ignoring the sight plainly I take down the stairs just as dads running up. He whips past me, "what are you two doing, get off," I look behind my shoulder as he grabs Nova under the arms and lifts her in the air as she kicks out her feet. "Calm down, what happened."

Luna with her hair messy points a finger at her, "dad. She keeps taking my necklace-"

"You gave it to me little shit-"

"Hey!" Dad interrupts looking down, "don't say that Nova Jane," she rolls her eyes as he sets her down but catches her when she tries to run after Luna again. "Luna, did you give her a necklace?" he holds her down. 

"It was by accident, I thought I gave her another one and she wont give it back-"

"It's mine!" Nova smiles calmly and dad wipes over his eyes in a huff.

"Nova give your sister her necklace back." he carries her off to her room and places her inside. She stares back at him, crafting in a plan in her mind to seek revenge- "Nova ill buy you any necklace you want." and just like that shes smiling and runs to grab the necklace.

"Women." I whisper, taking off down the steps. 

Entering the kitchen moms standing by the fridge looking inside. She catches a glance at me and smiles. "Good morning!"

I walk over and kiss her on the cheek.

"Yeah, morning." I reach into the fridge grabbing leftover cake that mom only turns her head staring at me like im crazy. I set it on the table and begin to cut it. I turn around in a chuckle, "what?"

She just shakes her head going back to the fridge, "nothing."

Cutting a piece of chocolate cake that we had for my birthday I listen to the steps coming down the stairs along with all the voices. Placing the food in the fridge Nova shows up first and runs to her seat which already has eggs and jam on bread for her. She picks up a fork and eats as Luna comes down in her uniform. 

The girls wear plaid black skirts and a white top with an optional blue rugby sweater. Luna wears her necklace with a small moon on it and I only chuckle to myself.

Picking up my plate and walking over to sit beside her she only gives me a death stare in warning to shut up. Garrett gave her that. Mom and dad have to be dumb if they think nothings going on between them.

Sitting down and taking a bite out of my cake Luna only nudges her head, "cake?"

"Yeah what about it," I speak with a mouth full and her lips twitch in disgust.