Demons

Nova Jane - 12
Ellie - 12
Luna - 18
Cameron/James - 15
Garrett- 16

//

Nova Jane

Tying my blonde hair up into a pony I look over my thick black eyeliner and smirk.

I'm wearing black cotton shorts and a black tank top with a pink mesh long sleeve cover-up over top and I bring my hands to my sides.

In my room, I look over my walls that I begged my dad to paint all black with pink polka dots. He agreed and now all my walls are black but only one has polka dots on it.

He calls it my lair.

"Nova," My dad calls from the halls. "Where are you hiding, Jane?"

I smirk, giggling before I run off to my closet. Pulling my clothes aside I look at the hiding door. Quickly I open it, walking into the secret passage as I close the door behind me.

"Jane, this isn't the witching hour, where are you?"

I keep quiet, taking out my phone as I turn the flashlight on.

In front of me are hidden catacombs that travel from this house to uncle Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam's houses. They all lead up to a door and I'm the only person who knows about it.

Well, they sorta know. Luna and Cameron see me disappear and pop out of nowhere and dad swears I live in the walls. Mom just smirks and keeps quiet.

I quickly text my dad.

Me: I'm alive.

Dad: Are you in the walls?

I send him a picture of a wolf howling at the moon before I take off down the steps and walk down the passage.

As someone who lives in the walls, I know everything.

I take it as my priority to catch you guys up on what I know.

Lunas eighteen now and she's sneaking around with Garrett. She sneaks out every single night with him and I'm the only one who knows.

They're idiots.

This entire world is full of idiocy and it hurts my head.

They've been dating for a few years and Garretts like her fucking puppy. He follows her everywhere, smiles at her and does anything for her.

If he had a tail it would wag.

Last year - when I accidentally ended up in a coke house and bit someone's ear off - Garrett and Luna came to get me. He went all german shepherd and beat up three people. It was a bloody mess... you could have sacrificed it for a blood ritual.

I tried to take some but Luna dragged me away.

I love Luna, she's so cool. Lately, she's been street racing and hides her helmet in the floorboards. I don't even know why she wears a helmet anyways.

Garrett drives with her and he has a custom leather jacket with prints all over.

Luna would do anything for her family. She's sweet, a lover of yellow, loves to go on adventures and eats fruit like her second nature. She has this yellow beach hat that she wears everywhere too. It's funny.

Dad paid Cameron a hundred bucks the other day to stop studying and go out. Honestly, I think Cameron just waits for the pay raise to go out because I know he loves it.

He studies twenty for seven and gets mom to quiz him every night. Whenever he goes out he always brings Judy along. They usually go zip lining or go to concerts.