Boyfriend

Harry's pov

Luna- 18
Garrett- 16
James-15
Cameron- 14
Nova/Ellie - 12

"No." I state in anger towards Violet who eyes me in warning.

Luna apparently has a boyfriend and is currently getting ready to go out with him.

When I first heard what was going down behind my back I dragged Violet into our room to have a conversation and lock Luna in her room but shes watching me like she's about to pass out from laughter. "Violet." I widen my eyes while gritting my teeth, "shes not going out with this guy."

"Yes she is." she laughs while patting my chest and I grab her wrists pulling her close.

"No."

"Yes." She nods simply.

"No."

"Yes." she sings only pissing me off. "Your daughter is getting ready for a date with some guy, what's the harm in that? Let her have fun."

My whole body goes tight as I look down at my woman whos out of her mind. "And who is he? I need to know his address, last name, aspirations, dating history, grades-" Violet places her hand against my mouth with her eyebrows furrowed In seriousness.

"Dude you need to chill."

My lip twitches as I watch her lips part, "his names Jake I think," oh hell no. right away Im pulling away to leave but she grabs my arm pulling me back. "Harry you cant control her dating life or shes going to keep everything from you." now this has me pausing. Luna tells me everything... well except for this which I heard from in a text that read don't get mad but he's really cute and has a car.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" I cross my arms like a child.

This makes her frown, "Harry shes been texting someone for the past couple weeks."

My head whips up, "texting?" my face falls edging forward, "they text?" what a man.

"Oh shush," she pushes my torso, "I'm pretty sure he plays soccer... or football. Pretty popular sport here so don't think anything of it."

My jaw clenches as I hear Cameron and Nova shouting things across the hous to Luna as casually as ever. As I begin to think about all the ways i'm going to kill this guy she tilts her head in warning, "Harry-" I storm off, opening the door and trying to as casually as I can walk into Lunas room.

Leaning on the door frame as my eyes land on her in a yellow spring dress my whole body tightens. I'm gonna get my gun-

"Luna you look pretty." Nova's eyes widen and she walks in the door standing right beside me. I look down at my traitor as she then looks up in a smirk and nudges me, "doesn't she." Nova Jane is never on anyone's side.

I then look up at my child smiling at me and I huff, "you look beautiful." her brown hairs over shoulders with light makeup and white vans on. Looking at her she's a walking picture of Violet and I. As a wide smile pulls on her lips I pause before pointing to the closet, "but put on a pair of jeans and a baggy sweater." walking over to her closet I begin searching and throwing clothes behind me making Luna laugh.

"Dad, I'm not changing."

I ruffle my hands through the hangers. "Yes you are. Guys are pigs who only want one think-" I stand up straight staring at Luna in shock who repeats the action watching me frozen. "No." my jaw clenches, "you're not going out-"

"Mom!" she calls loudly and Violet steps inside drawing eyes on me in warning.

"What did you do?"