Wedding

Luna - 2

Violet Styles pov

After everyone found out we privately got married they were pissed. Nagging us every opportunity they could because they never got the opportunity to see it.

But after years of holding it against us Harry and I finally caved and said we would get married - again - for them. They all screamed in excitement and began planning all of their outfits, gifts and parties.

Harry and I arranged the location but they planned everything else. From drinks to the after party we have no idea what's going on.

In fact today is the day and im currently in my arranged room with Luna on my lap. Playing with the teddy bear she hugs it tightly, sitting here casually cool as Abby does my makeup.

"Violet, you're going to look so good." she whispers in excitement as she does my eyeshadow. "Doesn't she look good Luna?"

Luna looks up at me in a smile and I pinch her cheeks leaving her screaming out. I smile to myself tickling under her chin, "Yeah well you should be happy I'm marrying a rich man or instead of a ceremony this would be everyone's funeral." she puts down the brush and places her hands on her hips.

"Then maybe don't get married in secret-"

"Bathroom." A voice comes from below as Luna tugs on my black silk robe I'm covered in. "Pee."

"You have to go to the bathroom?" I ask again and she nods a frown. I nod and pick her up. I lift her hand and wave at Abby as we leave. "Bye bye."

walking down the hall I look over at her. "You're my saving grace girlfriend." Luna just gives me a thumbs up and walking into the bathroom I push open the door as a basket of diapers lays on the counter. "Hey Luna?" I ask as she turns her head to face me.

Her cheek presses against my shoulder as she looks up in a giggle. "Yeah?"

"I love you." I whisper, kissing her cheek, "but I'm pretty sure there's also a table of candy for ya." placing her on the changing table as she lies down her eyes go wide in excitement.

After changing her I put her yellow dress back on that she's wearing for the wedding. She refused to take it off once she saw it. I don't think she's ever going to let me take it off actually.

Standing her up she rests against my chest as I pinch her red cheeks but just as I do so the bathroom door opens and I squint. "Um it's kinda occupied in here-" turning to see Harry who's shutting the door he's already walking over with a spark in his eye. Wearing grey sweatpants and a black sweatshirt I smirk. "You just couldn't have waited could you?" the boys were supposed to restrain him in his room today for 'guy time'

"No, thank god. I escaped to see you." his hand locks around my jaw as he kisses me softly. Smiling into the kiss when he pulls away Lunas already throwing her hands in the air. He look at her in a deep smile, "And of course I missed you too." he picks her up and kisses her cheek. "Pretty girl in her yellow dress."

"Isn't it nice!" I flatten it out as she lays on his chest.

"My girls a princess." he chuckles which makes her kiss his nose. Holding her close he suddenly gets a look at me and his eyes widen in want. Looking me slowly up and down at the short robe and my bare legs he lifts his hand to the opening of my chest and pulls it forward to untie it. "Come on let me see-"

"Harry!" I laugh, placing my hands on my chest and re-tying it. "Later." I look up in a wink that leaves him groaning.

"Luna don't you think mommy should get un dressed right now?" he asks and my eyes widen from his smirk on me.